Without You

Shyann's POV

It was morning and I woke up to Chloe on her phone."Morning."I said.Chloe turned to look at me and smiled.

"Morning."She said.I stood up and wiped my pants off.I got my phone out of my pocket and checked the time.

"It's 6:23 in the morning."I groaned out.Chloe threw her head back and sighed.

"Let's find something to eat.I can smell cookies and pizza down the street."I explained.

Chloe stood up and we walked down the street.

"We don't have any money."Chloe blurted out of nowhere."I have 20 dollars in my pocket."I said.

Chloe smiled and we continued walking.

We ordered some cookies and ate one."Those cookies taste so good!"I exclaimed.She laughed and smiled.

"At least we have some food."She said.

I nodded and smiled.

"Let's walk and see if we can find signal."I said.Chloe stood up and we walked North.

*45 minutes later*

"This is hopeless!We have been walking for 45 minutes and we still have no cell service!"Chloe yelled.

I calm Chloe down and we keep walking.All of the sudden,a miracle happens.

"I have signal!"I yelled.

"Me too!"Chloe yelled.

I instantly called 911.

We are being rescued.

_________________________

Chloe's POV

I dialed Mitch's number and it was ringing.

"Hello?"

"Mitch!"

"Chloe?Is that you?!"

"It's me!"

"Thank god!Are you alright!"Mitch sniffled.I could tell he was crying.

"Yeah.Thing is,Derek kidnapped me."

"Derek?!But why?!"

"He still hasn't got over me."

"Are you still held captive?"

"Well,he dropped me off in a unknown part of town.And it turns out,he already had a girlfriend when he kidnapped me."

"I will find him and kill him.Do you know the name if the street you're on?"

"No."

All of the sudden,I hear screaming in the background.

"Mitch,what's going on?!"

"You're boyfriend is alright."

Derek found them.It was Derek's voice on the phone.

"But not for long."

_________________________

Mitch's POV

I woke up tied to a chair.I adjust my eyesight and look around me.I saw the rest tied to a chair also.

"Guys,where are we?!"I yelled.

"Must be Derek's house."Avi suggested.

"I see you are awake."I hear a voice say.I look up and see Derek."What do you want from us,Derek?"Kevin asked firmly.

"Just to tell you that while you were passed out,something terrible happened to Chloe."Derek said.

He couldn't have.He couldn't have.