Being Saved?

Chloe's POV

An hour later,Derek drove us to an unknown part of town."Get out."Derek said.I opened the door and stood there.Shyann got out after me and walked over to me.

Derek got out and closed our doors."What are you doing,Derek?"Shyann asked.

Derek didn't answer and got back in the car.He eventually started and drove off,leaving me and Shyann on the street."Well this is great!We're in a unknown part of town!Someone could try and kill us here!"Shyann yelled.

I looked at my phone and saw that I had no signal.

"Dang it!No signal!"I exclaimed.

We find some blankets lying around the street and sit down covering ourselves up.

"Was Derek your boyfriend,Shyann?"I asked.

Shyann nodded and got on her phone."If I only had signal,I could call for help."Shyann said frustratingly.

We sat there catching up with each other and joking around.Either way,it didn't cheer me up any.

I went to my photos and saw an photo album called "My Mitch <3".I looked at all the pictures at us.I zoned out of reality and Shyann was saying something.

"Chloe,are you alive?".

I blinked my eyes and nodded."Who is that?"Shyann pointed at the picture of me Mitch.

"My boyfriend.Ever heard of Pentatonix?"I asked to Shyann.She smiled some and nodded.

"Well,my boyfriend is Mitch Grassi."I saw.Shyann's eyes turned wide and her jaw dropped."Is this even possible?!"She yelled.

I nodded and laughed.

Suddenly,an idea pops into my head."Shyann,I have an idea."I said.She turned her and smiled some.

"We should walk in this direction some and see if we can find signal.If we can get signal,you can call 911 and I can call Mitch.We can get rescued!"I exclaimed.

Shyann's face lightened up and she smiled widely."We start walking tomorrow.Get some sleep."I said.

Shyann nodded and got under the covers.She immediately fell asleep and so did I.

I wonder if Mitch and them are looking for me.

________________________

Avi's POV

I woke and took a shower and got dressed.Anna woke up and fixed breakfast.

"How many days has it been since Chloe has been missing,Anna?"I asked.I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her lips.

"Three.I hope she isn't dead."Anna said quietly."She isn't dead,Anna."I assured Anna.She put her head on my chest and stood there swaying.

"We go and find her today.You stay here and call us if you find out anything."I said.

Anna looked up at me and frowned.

"I love you,Avi."She said.

"I love you too." I said while stroking her hair.

The rest got up and got dressed.We packed our things and hugged Anna.

"Be safe,Avi."Anna said as she kissed me.I couldn't stop kissing her.I was afraid something would happen to her.

But I need her to stay here.

"Avi,let's go!"Mitch yelled.

I pecked Anna's lips and shut the door and left.

Let's just hope Chloe will be easy to find.

Sorry this chapter was boring!I'm having extreme writers block at the moment. :/