Prologue

The moonlight shone down into a dark room, until a door opened and a teenage girl walked in. She had white hair in pigtails and soft blue eyes. A moon tattoo was clear in sight as she walked and stood before a few steps.

"Would it be to much for some light?" She asked, her voice icy cold and would send chills down anyone's spine had they not been used to it.

A laugh made the girl roll her eyes, but the room lit up from fire on a few candles. She was now looking at a teenage boy her age, sitting on a throne. He had Raven black hair that covered a bit of his dark brown eyes, but had a strange blade on his hip.

"Oh please destiny, you must know by now I do love the dark" he stated and she snorted.

"And I do not" she replied and walked up, sitting on the arm of the throne. Just as she sat down, two large doors opened. A young man dragging an older man into the very large throne room. The young man had dark red short hair to go with his dark blue eyes. A shimmer made Destiny glance at the moon necklace he had on.

"So this is the fool that broke our law?" The boy on the throne asked with a twisted tone.

"Please don't do that, that tone just freaks me out" the young man said. "And yes, this is the fool"

"What crime did I commit?" The man growled coldly.

"Brad, shut him up" Destiny ordered and Brad smirked before punching the man, then walked over and sat on a step of the throne.

"My my, what a poor old fool" the boy from the throne said as he stood, making destiny smirk.

"Please brother, tell him what he's done" destiny said with mock sympathy.

"You, sir, have committed the worst crime of all" the boy told the man who stood. He was bleeding from nose and glaring at the three young adults. "You killed a dragon, not only a dragon, but a young male to young to fight"

"You mean the beast? The monster I killed?" The man questioned, bewilderment showing in his features.

"That was no monster nor was he a beast, he was an innocent hatchling" destiny snapped.

"And now you must be punished for such a horrible crime~" the boy purred.

"What?! I killed that monster to protect the people it would kill when it grew, it was going to kill my little girl!" The man snarled.

"What a poor mistaken fool, Daniel, he is so blind" Destiny chimed and Daniel chuckled darkly.

"Nightmare" he barked and the whole room began to tremble. "Dinner is served"

"Wh-what?" The man asked, frozen in fear.

"Dragons are very special, you understand, your just a criminal being judged and sentenced" Daniel stated calmly before laughing as a loud roar echoed out. Destiny rolled her eyes while Brad smirked.

The man screamed loudly as two large glowing orbs appeared, a huge pair of jaws coming from the shadows and a sickening snap ringing out.

The only thing heard now was Daniel's faint laughing.