(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Jungkooks p.o.v

It was getting really late.

Even though i enjoyed the sunset colors, I should've left earlier. Then again, i wouldnt want to be home early anyways..i was thinking about how my day went...

it actually went much more worse than the other days...and thats saying something... How could i have been so stupid.im so worthless.

What did i do to deserve this.seriously. when he asked me if i was ok, i shouldve just told him the truth....then maybe things wouldn't be this way..

"Ughhhh!!!!" I felt bit better after screaming. Ive never known the reason why,but screaming always made me feel like i was letting all my emotions out.

I laughed a bit when i saw this dog playing with its owner.
It reminded me of when i had pochi..my dog pochi just passed away recently.he was like my only friend. I smiled when i remembered all those times when we would play fetch.

I would tell that dog everything because it seemed like he understood in his own way. Even though i knew he could never truly understand my words, it was still reliving to talk to something , anything about my problems at school.

I was so timid and shy, and i easily blushed and i was soooo clumsy. I really hated myself for how i acted... Maybe they were right. I didnt deserve love or anything. My parents didnt even love me nor did they care about me....

But even though i knew all that stuff was true, i still kept trying. For some strange reason.. It was probably because of his beautiful smile. Or maybe his gorgeous hair.. I dont really know which one lol. All the girls like him. I dont think he knows how important he is to me. Im pretty sure he doesnt even Remember my name... I honestly looked up to him ever since that day.

~~~flashback~~~

"Haha hes so fucking lame"

"Look at him crying like a little bitch in the corner"

"I bet his parent dont even care about him, LOOK AT HIS SHOESSS!! HAHAHA"

" they dont even have enough money to buy him shoes"

"They probably didnt even want to buy him anything"

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I realized that i had been kicked. Ive never cried about this whole bullying situation before. I always tried to hide the way i truly felt. Not this time though. One tear escaped...oh no.. I felt that lump in my throat. When that happened it most likely meant that i was going to start crying.tear just started falling from my eyes and i couldn't stop them....i put my arms up as i prepared for the next kick, but it never came...

"Leave him alone wtf is wrong with you guys??!"

"We were just having fun tae tae"

I look up to see a him. I recognize that face...he must be from this school...

the boy punches the dickhead that punched me.their leader ,jim, hunches over and grabs his stomach.

"We'll get you back later girly boy" he says.

Him and his friends leave (jim limping hahaha)the boy who just stood up for me reaches his hand out
"Sup. Im taehyung" i hesitantly reach for his and and he pulls me up. I dont even bother to dust myself off because i know that later on i will just be pushed back down. It doesnt matter because i deserve this.

"I dont see why they pick on you.you look like a cool dude" he smiles.i frown.he leaves and continues to go to class,leaving me standing in the hallway. I wonder why he helped me....

~~~end of flashback~~~

Since then,my feelings for him grew. I can now say that i think that i love him...but he has a girlfriend. And shes soooo pretty.she has nice eyes and flawless skin. Shes so kind.then there's me..he would never even look or think about me that way..i continued walking home.