Day 3

" do you like what you see?"

Taehyung looked at me with an intense stare. He was making direct eye contact, and the room grew silent.

My eyes were wide in shock, and i was probably blushing like an idiot. ughhhh i hate blushing at times like this.

He took one step towards me ,and as soon as he did that, my eyes subconsciously looked at his abs. He has the body of a god.

Taehyungs eyelids were half closed and his gaze darkened.

" I-i..u-um...its not.."

I started playing with the bottom of my sweater and looked away from him as i tried to form a sentence and process what he said.

   He took another step and another, until he was really close to me. I heard my own heart ,my heartbeat was beating wildly and my face was probably as red as a strawberry by now.

Suddenly, he stopped and reached out his hand towards me, and my eyes quickly shut tightly.

*pat pat

My eyes shot open as he said
" i was only joking"
He laughed

"you shouldve seen the look on your face," he widely smiled, but he quickly turned serious. "You looked so  adorable. Anyways, i should be going now. Byebye"

And just like that, he left me to go put on my cloths. He also left me standing in the living room with only two thoughts.

What just happened

And what did he mean when he said i was adorable?....

----later on that day----

    After what happened earlier i needed to calm down and relax. Sooooo the best solution for me, was eating noodles and watching anime.

(which is what i was doing right now)

I was so warm and comfortable on the sofa that i almost fell asleep twice. It was about to be my third time, but someone interupted me...again

What is with these people interupting me?!!

First it was taetae with the cotton candy. Now its this person interrupting my anime session by ringing my door bell.

I groaned. The door was to far

Ughh. I lazily got up and opened the door a little

Staring through the crack of the door, i saw one person

Jimin

"CHIMCHIM! Hiiii"

"sup i just came by to see what your up to and why you werent at school today. I missed youuu!" he giggled like a hyper child.

" oh i was just watching anime." i said casually.

"YOU WATCH ANIME?!!?" he screamed

"yea. Of course i do. What do you take me for? A normal human being? HA!"
I put my hands on my hips

"OUUU!! Can i watch too?" he started jumping around

"sure" i opened the door fully, and jimin zoomed in and threw himself on my sofa. The exact same place i was sitting before he came. Ughh.

Oh well. I shrugged my shoulders and sat beside him. I grabbed the remote and resumed watching tokyo ghoul.

---after---

"hey....jungkook?"

"ah?" i said. We had long since finished watching some episodes, so all my attention was on him now.

"ive been wanting to ask you about that bruise on your cheek..where did you get it" he tilted his face slightly.

" i will tell u..but only if u tell me something "

"ohhh. Kind of like a secret for a secret? Okidoki" he smiled

"ok..well....i got my bruise from my dad.. Hes always drinking and so is my mom. So when they get mad, they'll. Just hit me. After a while you get used to it." he gasped and shook his head in disbelief.

" Now," i started "who bullies you?"

" i-i um... Dont laugh...." he looked at the floor

"i wont" i said seriously

"i-i get bullied by this girl..." i tilted my head in curiosity.

"shes in my dance class," he continued "and she's very popular. She goes to our school, and i forgot her name, but she has a boyfriend named...." he paused. He was trying to think, and i could tell by the way he tapped his chin

" i think his name was... Kim taehyung"

Woopp woopp its snippy miloop.

Hi guys, sorry if this chapter seemed rushed or anything. I just wanted to update. Afyer this chapter theres gunna be odeed drama. Omggggggggg. Byyyeeee

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤