meeting jimin

This strange boy was helping me walk..no limp to the nurses office. I was wondering why he would even bother to help a disgusting pathetic person like me.

"E-excuse me..."

He looked at me, and looked at the door infront of us.

The boy opened the door to the nurses office and sat me down on one of the beds.

I looked up at him. He was a little bit tall and he looked very handsome.

"Excuse me," i repeated but whats your name? Who are you??"

He gave me a very cute smile and said " hi im Jimin "
He reached out his hand for me to shake,but i didnt shake it. I didnt exactly trust this strange boy. He seemed nice, but then again most people seem nice.

Then you get to know them and you find out that they're the complete opposite of nice. They're terrible people....unlike Taehyung.

"Well....uhhh...that was awkward.."

I just stared blankly at him

" Its ok..you dont have to be afraid of me" He pulled down his shirt so that i could see his shoulder.

There was a big purple bruise right there just for me to see. I cringed a little and bit my lip because i knew it must hurt alot...i looked straight into his eyes,and he looked back and put on a sad smile.

"Dont worry, those guys pick on me too...just because i like to dance ballet..they say its gay.."

I was silent.
He sighed.

"You know"i said in a quiet voice " i think its pretty amazing...." His eyes widened and he showed one of his glowing genuine smiles. The kind of smile that makes you smile a bit as well.

"REALLYY!? U THINK SO?" Jimin said.

"yea sure i do"i laughed a bit because he was so bubbly and he lifted my spirit just a bit

"If you want i can teach you a bit, then we could dance together."

"Okidoki!! Sounds like fun" i said as a clapped my hands together and smiled my bunny smile.

-------note-------

IM SOOO SORRYY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. IVE JUST BEEN REALLY BUSY AND I HAD TO GET THIS OUT THERE