New Drama 😫

X POV

So I woke up to hearing somebody's car door slam and I want to know who's here. "Yo, who's outside ya crib?" I said to Lola as she rubbed her eyes and shrugged. "Idk, ima go look." She said as she put on some pants and walked downstairs. "Oh hell nah, the fuck they doing here?" I heard Lola say as she yelled. "What the hell is they doing here?" I said as I saw Geneva and Sarah standing in the living room smiling at us. "Man, they here to talk." "Bout what? We don't need to talk for nothing." Lola said to Randy. "Listen little sister, why not?" "These bitches ruined something for everybody at that event! Fuck you mean?" She said as I grabbed her so she could calm down. "Lola, I understand that but y'all need to settle this shit. Especially you and Sarah." "Fuck them bitches! Hope they ass get ran over by a fucking bus! Now get the fuck out hoes." She said as Sarah and Geneva sat down on her couch laughing. "So, I know y'all heard her." Dave said as he stood up. "We heard but we ain't no dogs." Sarah said as Lola came back but went down the stairs. "So, y'all gon make me get y'all out right?" She said as I scooped her up. "Dave, get them out Bruh. Now." I said as he took them outside and I took Lola upstairs. This too much beef for me.