Chapter 11

Sexy content near the end of the chapter.
If you have a problem with sexy content, you have till near the end of the chapter to leave

Alex's P.O.V

After Celeste had fell asleep, I sighed in relief. Mainly, because I am finally able to get some work done. Throughout this past month, I had been hiring other packs to help search for Celeste's mother, for her to undo her daughters coma. But now with the knowledge that she is safe and not under that wretched witches control. Which unfortunately for Celeste, is her birth mother. 
I'm glad that Celeste knows of her mother being the witch that was orchestrating these events... But angry that we shared similar information. Angry? More over irritated... Only because Celeste's OWN MOTHER not only used her, but physically and emotionally abused her. And best of all, threatened her loved ones.
I can only imagine what she has going on in that pretty little head of hers.
All I was able to do, was try.
Try to be there for her.
Every chance I was able to be with her, she was taken from me. And when she returned to me, I could see in her eyes that she was hurting. When she couldn't make up her words and all I received were tears, my wolf lost it.
And then when she was in a coma, all I could do was hope and wait.

"Get... Away... Fro-"

I heard Celeste whimper softly. My head turned slightly to get a better look at her, but alas, she was only briefly in that dream.

There was a knock at the door, but it was so quiet of a knock I had not bothered to look up. Instead my mind drifted off to that horrible, horrible night.
The worst day of my life...

As I was pacing back and forth in the hallway just outside of the ER, I had heard some yell 'She's Flatlining.'
I burst into that room faster than they could grab their equipment to save her. It was as if everything was playing in slow motion.
I had to burst through two sets of doors, getting past the first set was easy, as everyone was in the ER. The second set was a little more tricky, as everyone here knows I will burst out in fury if my loved ones are not saved.
The doctors made sure to keep the staff up when they heard of the next Luna in line is under attack.
I couldn't hear what they all were yelling at me, all I could focus on was not being able to hear Celeste's heartbeat.

"Charging!"

"Clear!"

Finally , being able to pass the staff trying to keep me out, I'm unable to process everything at once.. Just, Celeste is laying there... Lifeless?

"What's going on here?"

I asked with a gruff voice.

"Alex, you need to get out of here!"

One surgeon, that was next to the doctor with the AED pads, yelled out.

"Clear!"

"I'm not leaving till SHE WAKES UP!!"

I growl. My fists are clenched, my body is tense and above all, I'm growing overly protective over my mate.
And...
Amongst all the craziness, I hear Celeste gasp for air, while the doctors catch a pulse.
When Celeste's heart is able to steady in beat, I sigh in huge relief.

The doctors began looking at each other in confusion. Each one not being able to give a reason to the other. After staring at them and becoming confused, did I then speak up.

"What's wrong?"

"That's the thing... We don't know..."

"Wait.. What?"