Three's A Charm😏💋

Shays POV

"Hey baby" Algee said opening the door.

"Hey" I responded. Algee pulled me into the kiss and I smiled.

"I missed you" a Algee said.

"I missed you too babe" I responded. Algee shut the front door and pulled me into his arms. He sat down on the couch and pulled me in between his legs.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I smiled down on him. I straddled his waist and kissed his lips.

"God I missed these lips" Algee groaned against my lips. He gave me a passionate kiss and slid his hands underneath my shirt.

There was a knock on Algee's door. He pulled away and I groaned.

"Why" I whined. Algee chuckled and carefully moved me off his lap.

"I'll be right back Baby" Algee said. I nodded my head and rested my head against the back of the couch.

"Hey man" Algee said.

"Wassup G" Another voice said making my heart beat start to accelerate.

Shit!

"Nothing just hanging with my boo" Algee said making my heart flutter.

"Can I meet her, you always talking about her" Keith said.

"Yeah, she right in here" Algee said. "Shay baby, I want you to meet someone" Algee said coming into the room.

I turned my head to avoid confrontation but I knew it was already coming.

"Hey I'm Keith" Keith's voice said. I slowly showed my face and bit my lip. "Shay?" He asked surprised.

"Y'all know each other?" Algee asked us. I shook my head slowly.

"What the fuck Shay, you just gon sit there and lie?!" Keith exclaimed.

"Woah, what's happening?" Algee asked.

"This is my girl Shay" Keith said.

"Bro whatchu talking about? Shays my girl" Algee said flickering his eyes between Keith and I.

"Shay?" Kieth asked me. I took a deep breath and stood up from my place on the couch.

"Algee I have been with Keith behind your back" I said.

"What?!-"

"And Keith, I have been with Algee behind your back" I said to Kieth.

Keith's jaw clenched and he kept clenching and uncle Ching his fists. Algee was silent and I rather they both yell at me than the silent.

"How long?" Algee finally spoke up. Keith was still silent.

"When I was at a Starbucks Keith came up to me and we started talking. We got each others numbers and then one thing led to another" I replied.