Unexpected❤️

This imagine is for speakingofkae

Kayla's POV

"Hey Kayla" Algee smirked coming in to the dressing rooms.

"Hey Algee" I replied going back to seeing his jacket for the Cool It Now part of the movie.

"You almost done with my jacket?" He asked me.

"Almost I just gotta sew this last button" I said looking at him and I immediately regretted that. He was shirtless and only in basketball shorts from dancing with the guys. My eyes ran down his body and I bit my bottom lip. His caramel abs made my heart beat accelerate. I have a huge crush on him and I know it's unprofessional but I can't help it. I'm his costume designer and that's all I'll ever be.

"Kayla" Algee said waving his hand in front of my face.

"Uh sorry" I said snapping myself out of my little daydream. Algee chuckled, "I'll be back in ten. Will it be done by then?" He asked me.

I nodded my head, "Should be" I smiled. Algee gave me a grin and then walked out of the dressing room. My phone rang interrupting me from working.

"Hello" I said.

"Hey girl" The familiar sound of my best friend Chasity rang through the phone.

"Wassup Chasity?" I asked her.

"You still at work?" She asked me.

"Yeah I should be getting off in an hour or so" I replied.

"So that means you saw your boo Algee" She said and I could tell she was smirking on the other side.

"Girl please, he ain't my boo and he will never be my boo, he doesn't like me like that" I said feeling a little sad.

"You don't know that Kay" She said.

"I do know that Chas, but it's okay. There's other people out there" I shrugged.

"Girl how are you gonna know if you don't ask him, or do something to make him admit that he likes you" Chasity said.

"Why do you keep thinking that he like me?" I asked her.

"Someone told me" She said.

"Somebody like who?" I asked.

"Somebody like me" A voice said. I turned around and saw Algee with holding a red rose in his hand.

"I'm gonna have to call you back" I said to Chasity.

"Is it Algee?! Girlll you better-" I hung up the phone before she could finish her sentence and gave all my attention to Algee.

"Algee...what's going on?" I asked him.

"Kayla, I have something to get off my chest" He said. I nodded my head and dropped the sewing needle and thread.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Kayla from the moment you introduced yourself to me I was feeling you. You are beautiful and kind to everyone you meet. I love that about you. This may sound a little cheesy but you are the most finest girl and the most baddest girl I have ever met and I would love to take you out sometime" he smiled.