Beauty and the Geek?

So this is a sample of an idea that struck me in Geo class. Sorry it's short but its only an idea, Should i write more? Id love if you commented and vote and BECOME A FAN!

I had my head burried in my math book at a cafetiria table by myself as many strangers passed. I was the new kid even though I was in the eleventh grade... It's hard to be a geek but someone has to do it. I was your typical geek, thick rimmed black glasses, unruly hair which i always pulled back, uncoordinated and clutzy. I always have the right answers in class and my books have been dumped on the floor many times in the week i've been here. A shadow suddenly blocks my light and i look up to see the quarterback of the football team looking down at me and he askes, "Want some company?" My mouth dropped and i managed to studder, "Sure." He sat and turned to me, "You looked pretty lonely so i thought i'd come over and keep you company." I couldn't believe this. "Oh thanks, that's really nice of you," I said with a smile. I immediatly started playing with my hair. "I'm Owen, I'm in your math class actually," He said looking down at my book. "Oh I'm Paige, and i guess so," I remembered he was... "I see you're getting a head start on that homework," He said. "Oh yeah, I didn't really have anything else to do... I'm kinda done though..." He looked amused and he said, "Wanna compare answers? I'm done too." I smiled as he pulled out his book and answers. We laughed as we found all our answers were the same. "When did you have time to do this?" I asked after we were done. He smiled and folded his legs onto the chair, "At football practice, I was exempt from drills today." I laughed and rolled my eyes. Owen was so cool, but apparently he had a bad side. Secretly so do i. We made a bunch of prank calls to people that day and skipped last period. I had never skipped before that day. It was so fun. "Wow you really need to get out more Paige..." He said with fake disgust in his voice. We drove around in his car and i let my hair down for once to amuse him. It didn't poof out too much but it was kinda like Taylor swift today. Well actually it was like this-, "Is your hair like that everyday? It's really nice." Wow a compliment! "Yes it is but I never have it down..." I said looking down. "It's really pretty." He offered and i blushed.

Okay so this is freakishly short and I know i would have to re-write it so it doesn't go as fast as it does but my teacher was getting suspicious of what i was doing on the computer so i didn't have time.... Anyway this was super fun to write and Tell me what you think by commenting and voting! If you really like it check out my other stuff and become a fan!