Beauty and the Geek chapter EIGHT

Paige

I woke up the next morning and stretched like every other day except the sun was hitting my back, not my face. I felt something brush the top of my head and heard, "Good Morning princess." Owen...

"You know I don't like that."

"But you are one."

"I don't care, I hope my father never finds me." When I said this I picked up the necklace and rubbed it. My grandmother materialized and said, "Good morning darling,"

"Morning grandma, Do you know what my father is doing?"

"He's looking for you sweetheart, You might not have much time." I noticed I was still laying on the bed. I was far too lazy to sit up anyways.

"Thanks grandma."

"Bye darling." Then she dematerialized and I sat up. A pain shot through me and I was brought back to last night. I had had sex with Owen. I laid back down and hoped I wasn't just another one of his whores. Owen started fiddling with my hair and after a while he pulled me to his chest.

"Hey, paige.."

"Yes?"

"I love you." When he said this tears welled up in my eyes and all previous doubt was erased.

"I love you too Owen." He kissed me and after a good fifteen minutes I decided to get up. I ran up the stairs to see Zach sitting in the tattered old chair watching sports. He eyed the shirt I was wearing which was much too big, mostly because it's Owen's and I might as well be a twig... "Nice one kid."

"Hey, it's not that bad... Have you found our 'Father' yet?" He wasn't much of one so I put the air quotes in for fun.

"Nope, but I'm close." I rolled my eyes and went to get some food. Owen came up a little later and stole one of my pancakes.

"Hey get your own!" I said pointing a knife at him.

"And what are you going to do about it?"

"I could stab you with this..."

"No you wouldn't," He was talking while he walked around the counter and came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "We should pack today," He said quietly.

"After I eat." He nodded and continued to steal another pancake. I would get him later. We ran upstairs to my room and packed five bags of stuff... While I was sweeping I came up with an idea, Owen had his back turned to me so I took the end of the broom and hit his ass with it.

Owen

I was looking at some of Paige's pictures and then I felt something smack me onto the bed. I look back and Paige was smiling triumphantly because she had ended up hitting my ass. I ran at her and she clutched the broom and ran. I caught up to her in the back yard and put her over my shoulder. Let me tell you something, that girl did not stop fighting the whole time. I ended up throwing her into a pile of leaves and she laughed. I took a picture of her with my camera, which was conveniently situated in my pocket. "You ass!" She yelled as I helped her up.

"Hey I only did it because you hit mine!" We both laughed at my idiocy until a shady looking car drove by... "Looks like we're going to have to leave sooner than we thought." I said pulling Paige inside. She immediately ran to Zach.

"Why did you tell him where I am?!" She was screaming at Zachary.

"I didn't I swear! We busted out for a reason!" He said back.

"Then why did he send SPIES?!"

"I don't know Paige but calm down, We can leave right now, I'm all packed." Before I knew it the house was empty and we were checking into the air port. Paige napped against me and I wrapped my arms around her thin shoulders. Zach woke us up two hours later and we boarded the plane. All the furniture and stuff had been loaded and I was a little suspicious. Then I noticed that it was a private plane. We were on this plane with a load of movie props so we wouldn't be suspected. A whole lot of time later, I was carrying Paige off the plane and Zach drove us to a house. Turns out that we were in Brazil... "Oh my darlings! Please come inside, and we can get you all settled," A woman with caramel skin and dark hair ushered us in and some men started moving our stuff. At the end of the day Paige and I crashed on a bed.

The next day, I learned that Lillian, our hostest, was Zach's age. I could tell, they would get along better than just friends. We were in Curitiba and Lillian was a friend that Zach had made when he was down here last. Paige was still really tired so Lily said we should just relax on the beach. "Sounds great Lil," Paige said and we did. By the end of that Paige was almost the same colour as Lillian, but her hair is blonde. I walked in on Paige in our room, she was just fixing her glasses, just like the first day I had met her. Lillian made us a delicious home cooked meal that night and Lillian and Zach were getting cozier.

HA! bet you didn't see that one coming! Yeah they moved to Brazil! HAHAHA!!! I decided on Brazil cuz my family is from brazil... and germany, but i didn't want to do europe.... Like i said, these next few parts are going to be a little crazy... Anyways sorry it took me soooooooo long to upload, but i had writers block and a fight with my future boyfriend Ethan... Yeah he doesn't know it yet but its gonna happen. He was being an ass and im still kind of not talking to him as punishment.... But anyways, I know I'm really scatterbrained right now, and I'm sorry and I'll try to upload sooner! CAIO!