Beauty and the geek chpt 6 prt 1

Paige

"Miss Burges, Where have you been these last few days?" Miss DiGi asked.

"I've been sick," I offered, and she smiled at me. I let my breath out and walked to my seat. A few minutes later Owen waltzed in and sat beside me. Everyone sort of looked and one of Owen's football friends glared... I would have to ask Owen about that. Math passed quick and I had music next... Owen took my books and walked me to my class. Everyone stared, but oddly enough i was fine with it... Owen stopped in my class and kissed me before he left. I ran over to my seat and one of the girls i sort of talked to came up to me and said, "So you and Owen Peters eh?"

"Yeah, I guess..." I said timidly.

"Honey, do you know how many of the guys look at you the way Owen does?" She said sitting beside me.

"Uh, no,"

"Well they do, but i have to say that you can't do much better than Owen. I mean he's hot and he's actually decent." MONICA! Her name is Monica! Wow, i actually remembered...

"Thanks Monica, I never really noticed..."

"No problem hon, You know i think that this is the start of a real friendship."

"I hear that, So what do you play?"

"Flute, how about you?"

"Wow, i play the flute too!"

"Cool! We should play sometime!"

"Oh for sure! Uh-Oh, Here's Sayliss." We played for the period and Owen was waiting for me outside the class.

Sorry Geo ended so i have to log off. Hope you like the update!