Chapter 1

Happy April Fools 2017 and as Promised here is the new book

10 comments to have the next chapter so give lots of comments

Also, don't forget to read my other stories (Which will be posted sometime this week) I guarantee you'll like it. Especially if you like White Night and out new Dark Knight

******************************

"You have a son?" December looked at me then the baby. "I thought you said you never had another woman?"

I slowly rocked the baby as I made my way inside our little house. "I never really said I never been with another woman. Just that you are my last. I love you December"

"Yeah, just not enough to wait, clearly"

I groaned and looked at the baby. He did look like me. Though he had a few similarities to Floral as well and even to December, whether she believed it or not. This little boy is my first child. My son. If Floral worked this hard to find me, only to give him to me that meant that she must've had no choice. Though why would she make such a decision?

"I'm sorry December if I upset you, I had no intention. But we have to take care of Sterling"

"Why? Did you love this girl?"

"I hardly knew her."

"Did you sleep with this girl while you knew me?"

"No December. Once I met you, even before we were involved, I was never with another person"

"How do I know you are not just spouting out lies?"

"Trust me December. Trust me the way you trusted me in the forest when we ran away and when I snuck into your room injured and you tended to my wounds. Trust me like I trust you"

"I do trust you. I just don't trust that lady and his baby he claims is hers. How can you be so sure that this child is even yours?"

"I trust Floral. She wasn't that type of woman to give a false claim to this degree."

"Ok" She nodded her head and turned away. I could tell she was hurt but whats done, is done. I cannot rewind time and she must learn to accept that. "So what shall we do with the baby then?"

It didn't take long for me to reply "We shall raise it as our own. Until we find Floral or she finds us, you will be his new mother"

"Me? Are you not going to ask what I feel?"

"December, do you not want a child? We can not have one of our own but this child is a chance for us, are you going to refuse because he is not from your womb?I must admit I did not think you were that type December"

"Do not speak that way to me. I. . I just do not want to be left on the side. Everything that happened has only happened to the two of us. Now we have to add a baby. Life will only get harder"

"I know. But isn't that what a child is. A child is hardships times two. Twice the trouble and twice the running. Which makes me believe that we must leave"

"Why? This place is well hidden. No one should be able to find us"

"Is Floral could find us, especially when I hadn't seen her in a year, then the King will also find us. It's only a manner of time"

"When shall we begin to pack?"

"Now. Pack lightly, since we will be carrying all things we pack and along the way, we will get more clothing"