Chapter 1

Hey,

I've been quite obsessed with Tratie lately so I hope you enjoy this fan fiction!

Feel free to vote, comment and leave positive or negative feedback. I'm always open!

Love,

your author❤️

(Please excuse any typos, grammar mistakes or missing commas)

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Katie's P.O.V

"STOLLS!" I screamed as I ran out of my cabin furious. My breathing rapid and my heart beat heighten.

It was always the same thing.

Everyday I woke up and there was yet another one of the Stoll brothers immature pranks to greet me into the new day.

Every freaking day!

The hopes I had for them to finally grow up and find a reasonable interest elsewhere had died down years ago.

I tried breathing in and out slowly and even counting to ten but nothing erased the plain fury i felt when i woke up on this lovely morning to find my hair a questionable shade of brown. Well that's because it wast actually brown anymore, it was god damn pink! And if i do say so myself pink has never been one of my best colors.

While trying to calm my anger, with no success, I slammed open the door of my cabin and barged outside.

The picture I was met with wasn't largely different from the thing i was used to.

There were obviously Travis and Connor standing in the center of attention trying to calm their immature little giggles, while a few others campers were gathered around them to watch their morning show.

"Hey Kit-Kat," Travis yelled to me with this obnoxious and extremely infuriating grin that I immediately had the urge to slap off his face, "nice hair!"

"TRAVIS STOLL YOU GET THIS DYE OUT OF MY HAIR THIS INSTANT!"

"No can do Kit Kat. Its permanent so theres nothing I can do about it."  He said, his face getting more irritating to me by the second. 

"You might want to see some Aphrodite girls to help you fix that!" Connor added, while laughing his head off.

I could literally feel the rage rising and bubbling inside my veins. It was taking all of my self control not to walk over there and knock them in their pretty asses and punch them to pulp.

"I swear to god Travis I will not hesitate to come over there and slice your head off if you do not get this shit out of my hair right now!"

Travis let out another one of his obnoxious chuckles and replied
"I told you it was permanent so there's literally nothing I can help you with Kitty-Kat."

I took a step forward so I was face to face with him. Well more like eyes to nose regarding our about two inch height difference.

I tilted my head up to stare directly into those irritatingly pretty blue eyes if his.

"You know what the best thing in the world would be?" I whispered to him with all the fake calmness i could manage.

He shook his head with another one of those lazy grins and replied "No I don't. Why don't you enlighten me Kitten."

I mustered up just enough self control not to punch him right then and there just for that nickname.

"If you literally just fucked off. But sadly you won't because you're just another attention deprived brad that's looking for a way to be the center of attention."

I could  have sworn I saw a twinge of hurt in his eyes.

But it was gone as soon as it came and replaced by his teasing grin.

"Always jumping to conclusions are we Kit-Kat?"

"Oh please tell me where I'm wrong."

"Maybe I prank you so much because you always have the best reactions and you're the only girl who doesn't swoop at my perfectly sculpted cheekbones. Plus you look hot in you pyjama's Kit-Kat." He answered smirking at me like i was freshly caught prey.

Although i had to admit he did have pretty nice cheekbones. Not like I was telling him him anytime soon or else his ego would most likely burst out the roof.

"Just because I'm immune to you're immature little player charms doesn't mean you can always prank me! And I swear if you call me Kit-Kat one more time you'll highly regret it. "

With that I strode back into my cabin and slammed the door.