Chapter 3

Katie's POV

After breakfast I had an hour of free time before activities. So I decided to go to the Aphrodite cabin with my half sister Miranda to get my hair back to its normal brown.
I admit I was getting a little bored of my same old hair. But PINK was NOT the way to go!
We hurried to the Aphrodite cabin. It was bright pink and even from meters away you could smell the reek of designer Givenchy Perfume. I coughed and made a gagging movement. Miranda giggled and imitated me. After we were done making fun of the cabin looks and smell (might I say there were a lot of things to make fun of) we entered. The stench was even stronger now and I tried not to faint. Geez this was definitely not my type if perfume!
Piper was sitting on her bed reading a Magazine or something.
"Hey, what's up?" She said with a friendly smile. "Not much," I answered. "Except for the fact that Katie's hair is pink." Miranda added sarcastically. "Oh yea........You know love you Katie, but pink is REALLY not your color." "Yeah I figure." I replied chuckling. "So can you fix it with some of your daughter of Aphrodite magic. Like a shampoo or something....?" Miranda asked. "Sure! I have grab some things then I can start mixing." She said. "Thanks Pipes! You know, it is helpful to have a daughter of Aphrodite as a friend to fix this stuff. Without you I'd probably be stuck with pink hair for the next 6 years!" "No prob Kit-Kat!" She smiled and then quickly walked to the other side of the cabin where a huge shelf was standing with a bunch of lotions, creams, weird glittery stuff that I had no clue what it was, potions, makeup and a bunch of other girly stuff. She took a couple of those products off the shelf and set them down on a table in front of us. "Um... what are you going to do with those?" Miranda asked obviously skeptical. "I'm going to mix them to create a sort of shampoo for Katie that will wash out the dye." Piper explained. "Awesome! Don't let us keep you! I want this color out of my hair as soon as possible." "It's cool. This will only take about an hour or so." She said and started mixing pink glittery liquids with some sort of other potions that were giving off a purple/blue steam. "If you want you can go to your cabin already and when it's done I'll bring it to you! Ok?" "Sure! Thank you so so much again Pipes!" "Anytime KitKat! And I don't think you'll be seeing any less of Travis. He likes you, you know." Piper said smirking. "Ummmm........I don't...." I stuttered turning even pinker that the cabins interior. I jaws just going to say something else but Miranda had already pullende out of the cabin. "It's so true though." Miranda exclaimed. "What's so true?" I asked clueless. "The part about Travis liking you. He's had a crush on you since like ever." She said with the same smirk Piper had given me. What? Travis Stoll likes me? What were Piper and Miranda saying. Travis hated me. That's why he always pranks me! But he is so freaking cute! Oh no! No one can know about my sort of huge crush on Travis. He would hate me!!! I wanted to say some thing like 'Travis would never like me!' or 'No he is such an ass! He'd never like me and I'd never like him back!' but all that came out was "Umng...mngh....uflkjhdc...."
Wow nice job Katie now everyone will know, I scolded myself! Uhh I'm such an idiot!