Chapter 8

----Katie----

For the past few days Travis and I had been spending a lot of time with each other. We'd go to activities together, sit next to each other at the campfire and spend our free time together. Quite frankly he wasn't such a cocky ass as I'd thought. He was still cocky like no one I've ever met, but he wasn't a complete ass.

"Hey Travis!" I said catching up to his side as we were walking to breakfast.

"Mornin' KitKat!" He said flashing me his perfect smile.

I slightly blushed but tried to cover it up by saying "Do ya know where Miranda is? Haven't seen her all morning and she wasn't in her bunk when I woke up. She better not be sucking another Apollo kids face off."

Travis gave me a slight chuckle and weirdly I felt a little pride achieving to make him laugh.

"Don't know Kitty Kat. Connor wasn't in his bunk either this morning. On another note I don't this he'd appreciate Miranda making out with another guy. He has a huge crush on her you
know." He laughed a little and continued talking. "It's actually quite creepy. He's like obsessed with her. He draws really horrible drawings of her in his diary and always writes about his undying love for her. Well you can't judge a mad mad." He said and turned to me snickering.

----Connor----
(earlier this morning)

My alarm went off at 6:45am. I quickly turned it off so no one else in the cabin would wake up.

Silently i slipped on my orange Camp Half-blood t-shirt, a pair of jeans and my red high tops. I gave my messy brown hair a few rough stokes with my hair brush and looked in the mirror to see if I looked presentable. I grabbed my bottle of cologne off my shelf and aimed a few spritzes at me.

Geez this stuff is gross. Well you gotta do it for da ladies.

Smiling I turned my head to look at Travis who was sleeping in the bed next to me. I grinned devilish. This plan had to work and it had to be genius. With that I quickly snuck out of my cabin.

----Miranda----

My alarm woke me up with a screeching noise. Quickly I leaned over the edge of my bed and looked at the bunk underneath me where Katie was sleeping. I sighed in relief that she hadn't woken up. I groaned on rolled over. This was way to early for a normal human being to wake up.

Oh the sacrifices I make for my sisters love life, I thought. Honestly I do t know how two people can be so oblivious when they're obviously mad for each other.

I sighed and climbed down the ladder of my bunk bed.

Walking to the bathroom I picked up my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. Then I quickly took my hair brush and brushed trough my hair. And moved on to putting on some makeup. I put concealer under my eyes and topped it with some loose powder. I dusted a peachy blush color on my cheeks and put some mascara on my eyelashes. I combed through my eyebrows with some brow gel and finished everything off with a rosy lip gloss.
Quickly I slipped on an olive green t-shirt, a pair of ripped jean shorts and white high tops.

Silently I slipped out of cabin 4 already coming up with a plan.

*^*^*^*^*

Yes I know I've literally been gone for like a month! I'm really sorry🙄😩😐 But I was super busy 'cause I have my finals now and bla bla bla so yea I didn't really have a lot of time *excuses excuses*. But fortunately I only have three exams left😊 Yay!

I know this chapter wasn't so good but I might post another chapter today 😏😏😏 and that'll hopefully be a little more interesting. And it'll probably have some more Tratie fluff 😜

THANK YOU SO SO SOOOOO FREAKING MUCH FOR 300 READS!!!!!!❤️❤️🖤 I love you guys so much😘

Please, please vote if you liked this chapter❤️😘
And please, please comment what you think! That would mean the world (and I'll give you a shoutout in the next chapter) ❤️ Positive or negative or anything else I'm just so curious what you people think!!!

-Fiona💚

747 Words