Chapter 7

----Travis----

I quietly walked up behind Katie.

She had her bow strung, ready to shoot at the target board.

Her lips were pursed and her eyes focused forward analyzing the exact angle of her arrow.

Just as she was about to release I put my hands on her hips and whispered with a chuckle "You're doing that wrong you know."

She whipped around and glared at me.

"I don't need your smart ass advice Stoll!"  She lashed out.

"Wow wow! Calm down Kit-Kat..." I said giving her my deluxe sexy smirk.

I could see her slightly blush, but she turned her head away to cover it up.

Could she like me too, I thought. No!

I shook my head.

I can't think like that. I can't get my hopes up!

I pulled myself out from my thoughts.

"Come on kit-kat! Wanna see the pro do it?" I asked her with a cocky smile.

"You know Travis, besides pranking I don't think you have many other talents." Katie said giving me a smirk for a change.

"Ouch Kit-Kat!" I said with fake pain. "That hurt. Right here." I patted my heart.

"Uhg!" She said with annoyance rolling her eyes.

"Come on Kit-Kat!"

"Fine!" She said handing me her bow. "Let's see you fail."

"I can see you have much faith in me Kit-Kat!" I said sarcastically and strung the bow aiming it at the target board.

She looked at me expectantly.

I can't mess this up. Don't i dare mess this up. I have to get this right or else I'll never hear the end of it. And I'll totally humiliated myself.

----Katie----

Travis focused on the target board. His blue eyes staring forward. His hair perfectly messy in place.

I caught myself staring at him and smiling. I quickly pulled away hoping that he didn't notice.

His eyes were still focused on the target board. He hesitated for a second but then released the string and the arrow shot forward.

Sure enough it hit a bulls eye.

He turned to me and smirked displaying his perfect white teeth.

"What was that about failing
Kit-kat?"

"Fine Stoll I'll admit you're pretty good at archery." I said laughing.

"Pretty good?" He asked me with a wide grin on his face. "I'm a freaking genius at archery."

"Don't get too cocky Stoll!" I said with a smile on my face.

"What!? Cocky? Me? Never!" Travis said with fake innocence.

We both laughed.

"Now Kit-Kat! Let the pro teach you how it's done." He handed me back my bow and I grabbed another arrow out of my quiver.

I liftet the bow in front of my chest and pulled back the string. I was about to shoot, but then I felt Travis step close to me.

He put his hands on my hands and I could feel his chest against my back.

"You have to center that more." He said pushing my hands slightly side ways to move the bow.

His touch send a tingle through my body. I could feel his breath on the side of my neck. Under these circumstances it was literally impossible to think straight.

"Release now." Travis said and I let the string go. The arrow flew straight forward and hit a bulls eye.

"Told ya I'm awesome." He whispered in my ear which snd a shiver down my shoulder.

I turned around to face him. Our faces were close and I blushed. I rolled my eyes and punched him in the shoulder with a big smile on my face.

"Ouch Kit-Kat!' He said laughing. "I just helped you hit a bulls eye and this is how you repay me?"

"Geez Travis." I said grinning.

"Come on lets go to the dining pavilion. It'll be lunch soon. You owe me at least half of your meal for that bulls eye!" He said chuckling. He grabbed my hand pulling me in the direction of the dining pavilion.

"What the hell travis I will not give you my food!" I laughed out letting myself be pulled along by Travis.

*^*^*^*^*^*

Omg! I woke up this morning and had 200 reads!!!!!!!!! Holy shit! Thank you so so so so much❤️ This is unbelievable!!!!! 😱💕 *tears of happiness*

Make sure to check out the pic on top. I made a Katie Garden aesthetic collage!

Please, please, please, please comment and vote

748 Words yay!

-Fiona💜