1

Olenka's POV

My friend Marisa and I have been trying to see when Magcon tour was coming to LA because we really wanted to meet the guys. Finally the time the tickets were out I asked my mom if I could get tickets. She replied "Yes." "EEEKKK" "AHHHHH" I yelled. I was so happy. My mom said that I was able to invite a friend. So I took my phone out quickly and texted Marisa.

Me: You will never guess what.

💖Marisa💖:What? Is it good news or bad news?

Me: The best news ever!!!!!!

💖Marisa💖: Just tell me!

Me: Well me mom said I could get Magcon tickets!

💖Marisa💖: Oh.

Me: I have better news!

💖Marisa💖: What?

Me: I can invite a friend and I decided to invite you!

💖Marisa💖: ily

We ended the conversation. I have been planning for the day I was going to meet Nash Grier. Marisa was really into Shawn Mendes. We bought them do many gifts. We have been planning to go and the day has come. I couldn't wait until Magcon. Marisa and I were planing out our outfits. I thought it couldn't get better until my mom got us a room in the same hotel the guys were staying at. Marisa and I are so happy there are no words to explain. What would happen if Nash actually falls in love with me a simple girl who has a huge crush in him. Life would be at its best if that happens.....