4

Nash's POV

Finally I have been waiting for this moment. The time I am giving Olenka my number. I hope we can became friends and then more than friends. I hope she actually texts me because she looks like she has other guys on her mind.

Marisa's POV

I could tell that Nash had a big crush on Olenka. They would look great as a official couple. All that was on my mind wash Shawn. He spoke to me. I know I made a fool out of myself but I think he liked it. I wish I knew who he liked. I really want he to notice me. Right now I need to focus on being with my friend Olenka.

Olenka's POV

Marisa came back in the room. She was jumping up and down. She was excited. I asked her "What's the matter?" "He likes you he really does like you!!!" She said in a screeching voice. I told her to be quite because the guys could probably hear her. When she was done screaming she got ready. She straighten her hair, she put her makeup on, her gorgeous outfit, that included, a daisy crop top, high waisted shorts and regular white vans. She looked beautiful. I was happy to see her so excited. I just couldn't stop daydreaming of Nash his gorgeous blue icicle eyes and he is tall that really gets to a girl, I wish that I was his girl and he was my guy. I know you are saying who would fall in love with a regular girl with nothing to offer him. If he only knew how much I wanted to be with him. Marisa opened the down and hand motioned me to follow her out. I walked out. We headed downstairs to the lobby. All I saw were screaming girls waiting for the guys. Good thing they were not let in until everything is set up in the event room in the hotel.

I went in to the event room just to see if

the guys were in there, and they were. Nash hand motion me to go over and talk to him.

Marisa's POV

All I saw was standing in the lobby with Olenka and a mob of girls were screaming to get in. Thank God we were already staying at the hotel. We walked into the event room to see if everything was set up, when Nash signaled Olenka to walk over to him. I told her to go and see why he was motioning her to come. Now that she left I had time to see what up with Shawn and if he wants to go and hang after the Meet and Greet began.

Nash's POV

I was hand motioning Olenka to come over. I just couldn't wait any longer I just wanted to give her my number so we could talk whenever we wanted, day or night, though good and bad times. Wow I didn't know she meant so much to me. When she finally came over to me I took her to a little cover where no one could see us because I didn't want to be disturbed. I gave her a letter I wrote that spilled a little part of my heart and at the bottom it had my cellphone number. I told her to read the letter when she gets the chance and to text me when she puts my number in her phone. Then I asked if I could give her a hug. She answered yes. Holding her in my arms felt like it was meant to be. I let go in a few seconds. I gave her an All Access pass so she could come backstage I also gave one to Marisa because I didn't want Olenka to be alone.

Olenka's POV

It was so sweet when Nash gave me the note. He told me to read it when I have some spear time, and to text him. Wait does he do this to any girl or am I just lucky? Does he like me in that why? I went back to Marisa and told her that Nash gave me a note. She was so happy for me. She wanted me to read it. I told her that I was going to read it later when I had privacy. She was sad but then happy because Shawn came up to her.

Marisa's POV

Omg!!! I was so glad that finally Nash did something sweet to Olenka. Well I hope it's sweet. If it wasn't I would be so mad at him. I was also happy that he gave us All Access passes so we don't get kicked out. While I was cheering for Olenka I noticed that, Shawn was coming up to me. Olenka left us alone so we could talk. Shawn had a weird look on his face, as though he was worried. I asked him what's wrong. He said that there was nothing wrong and that he had a lot of thing going through his mind. I didn't ask because I didn't want to pressure him.