11

Shawn's POV

So I had some help from Olenka to set up the date for Marisa and I. Then I had to find a way of asking her to be my girlfriend.

Just thinking about her makes me feel tingles in my body.

Marisa, Olenka, Nash, and I are walking back to the room where all the guys were.

"HEYYYYY!!!! YOU GUYS ARE BACK!!!" Jack J said while we all walked in.

Nash's POV

"OMG, so did you ask Olenka out yet?" Taylor asked in a hushed tone.

"Yeah, I guess you can call us boyfriend and girlfriend." I said with joy.

"Nice dude, hey and if you ever break up, just call me, so I can be there to comfort her." Taylor said with a smirk on his face.

"No I will not break up with her anytime soon, I feel like this relationship will last, and she would never date a guy like you, she is smarter than that, she would never go out with a douche like you."

I said while I clenched my fists together.

"Whoa, dude chill, seriously you don't have to call me a douche, and what if she does go for a guy like me, what if she realizes that you are a little prick and dumps you."

Ok now I am really pissed, but I am not going to make a scene, I will punch him in the face when no one is able to see.

"Whatever dude, I love her and she loves me, lets just forget this talk just happened." I said that, but I was lying, I would never forget about it.

"Ok, but I don't think your guy's relationship won't last long." Taylor said with laughter in his voice.

I was getting all up in his face when Aaron came up and pushed us apart.

"Guys calm down it looks like you want to strangle each other."

"I wont deny it." I said with anger growing all over my body.

"Ok guys who wants to play Truth or Dare?" asked Gilinsky

"Sure, I guess we can play that." Matt said that with a strange voice, like he was nervous.

"I am sorry guys, but Marisa and I have plans." Shawn said

I wonder what he and Marisa are up to, eh whatever all I have to worry is about Olenka and to make sure Taylor doesn't try anything.

"Ok so who wants to start?" I ask

"I will start!" Olenka said with happiness in her voice. I love it when she's happy.

"Ok Cam truth or dare?" she asked

As Cam being the daredevil he is he chose dare.

"I dare you to try to do the splits." Olenka said while laughing.

Cam got up and tried to do the splits and then he got stuck and started to scream like a little girl, everyone started to crack up.

Marisa's POV

I guess today was date night for Shawn and I because he was dragging me to someplace, I don't know where we are going.

"Shawn you didn't give me a chance to dress up or anything."

"You don't need to dress up, you look beautiful in everything you wear." Said Shawn, and I stated to blush.

When he said "we made it" I couldn't believe my eyes. It was beautiful. I never knew he would do all of this for me.