5

Shawn's POV

I wanted to ask out Marisa but I was so stressed I had house problems. I didn't want to worry her and I know she didn't want me to talk about it. I wanted to make everything special for her because she is a girl like no other. I don't know what it is but there is something unique about her. We had that spark that I never had before. Ugh, I hate how I fall for someone so quickly , but I want her so bad. I want to call her my girlfriend, I want to call her mine. I want her lips on mine. I want to see her in my clothes. I want to see her in a sweats and a messy bun.

---------------during Magcon----------

Marisa's POV

I couldn't leave Shawn's side. Wow that couldn't sound anymore stalkerish.

But my eyes couldn't leave his. I knew he was staring back. I knew there was something going on. When Aaron was on stage, Shawn took my hand and took me to a room. There was a table set up with candles, a dozen roses, and only two chairs. He pulled a chair out and motioned me to sit. He pushed the chair in, at sat down. I wanted to speak but he shushed me. He poured his heart out to me. The more he talked, the more I was interested in him. I realized that he had many house issues I didn't judge him because I also had issues at school. He kept on talking until I saw a tear coming down his face. I stood up a gave him a hug. he stood up and asked me a question.

"Will you go out on a date with me?"

my response was "Yes of course!"

On the outside I was cool and calm on the inside I was going crazy. I had to tell Olenka. Shawn put his hands on my face a brought me closer to his and the next thing I knew we were kissing. I didn't fight back, because I felt sparks. Good thing no one was there or some of his fans would kill me.