8

Olenka's POV

"Hey, what do you guys want to eat?" I asked Marisa and Shawn and Cameron.

"Um, well I want three eggs, four hash browns, and two strips of bacon." said Cameron

"I will just get some cereal." responded Marisa

"Same as Cameron." answered Shawn

"Ok, guys that might take a while, Olenka and I only have two hands." said Nash

"Ok but don't take long my stomach is growling." Cameron said

Nash and I were making breakfast when I felt something has been thrown at my back. I turned to see Nash holding a cup in his hand a laughing.

"Oh, you are so dead Grier"

"Only if you can catch me" yelled Nash

"Hey what about the food?" yelled Cameron

"You make it since Nash is being a big baby." I said while still chasing Nash

That's when I heard the door close shut. I looked around and noticed Shawn and Marisa left the room. I wonder where they would go, but I will let those two kids have their fun. I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I slowly turned my head to see Nash giggling.

"I am still going to get you back Nash." I said to him

"And how, where, when." He responded with a smirk on his face

"Oh don't you want to know, well it's supposed to be a surprise."

"Fine but let me do one thing before you get back at me."

"What?" I questioned Nash

"This."

Two seconds later I felt his lips on mine his kisses were the best. I let go when I heard Cameron say.

"You two should go get a room." while throwing a pillow at us.

I started to blush and giggle so did Nash.

Marisa's POV

Shawn and I left the room since we didn't really want to wait for Nash and Olenka to be done with the food, so we headed to Taco Bell. I was starving but not as much as Shawn because he ate about 6 tacos I only ate 3.

After we ate, we walked down to the beach since it's was really close to the hotel. Surprisingly no one was there thank god no fans were there they would probably be attacking Shawn and I right now. I felt an arm go around my waist and then I felt someone pick me up and run.

"Shawn put me down."

"No, I will not until you tell me I really hot."

"Okay, Okay, you are really hot."

"No, you have to say Shawn Mendes is the hottest living human being in the whole world."

"Okay, Shawn Mendes is the hottest living human being in the whole world."

"Oh so you think I am hot" shawn said while putting me down on the sand.

"Well you made me say it." I said while giggling

"But do you think I am hot?" Shawn questioned

"Yeah a little, and do you think I am hot?"

"No I don't"

I frowned. I thought he really liked me.

"I don't think you are hot because you aren't a temperature you are a girl and I think you are gorgeous." Shawn said

He made me blush. I think he noticed and he put his finger on my chin making us have direct eye contact. I felt his lips on mine. It wasn't a regular kiss it was passionate. I felt sparks, something I never felt with anyone else. He started to lick the bottom of my lips asking for an entrance, I gladly let his tongue in my mouth and explore. I pulled away after a few minutes and smiled. We both got up and started to walk towards the hotel.

Nash's POV

Olenka and I decided to watch a couple of movies it was around 4 pm. We were alone in the room since all the guys left to go to the mall. We also waited for Shawn and Marisa to return. Olenka had her head on my chest, she was so adorable. I was playing with her hair, and with her index finger she was making figures on my stomach. I wish I could stay like this forever. I started to drift off and start to fall asleep when I felt Olenka shake me.

"Hey, Nash it's still afternoon, don't fall asleep so early." Olenka said

"But I can't stay awake with you making figures on my tummy." I said in a kiddish voice.

"Hey do you want to go to the pool?" she suggested

"Sure let me out in my swim trunks."

I said

"Okay, I need to put mine on too." she said

------- after we got ready-------

We headed to the pool. I slowly pulled Olenka closer to me. Not many people at the pool which seemed unusual since it's around spring/ summer time. When we got settled in I pushed Olenka into the pool. I saw her face get so red.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?" she yelled

"Because I like it when you are mad" I said

She held her hand out so I could help her out but instead of me helping her out of the pool she pulled me in.

"I told you I would get you back." she said with a adorable grin on her face, I just couldn't help it I pulled her close and kissed her. She didn't fight back. I wrapped her legs around my waist and we were just floating and smiling. It was silent but not awkward silence just peaceful. I felt her let go and started swimming away. I chased her around until I caught her.

"Why did you run away?" I asked

She didn't respond she just smiled. I felt her lips brush against my ear. That really turned me on. I went in to kiss her but she backed away.

"You are such a tease" I said to her while splashing water in her face.

She was just giggling. I picked her up and took her out of the water. We were together laying on the ground I was holding her hand. She was looking at the sunset and I was looking at her. She turned her head and smiled.

"I am so lucky I met you" I said to her

"I am lucky you noticed me." she said while smiling at me

We got up and walked to my bedroom I plopped into bed and pulled her in close to me. It was around 7:30 pm and I put American Horror Story on. About two hours later I texted the guys since I haven't seen then all day. They said they went to the movies and wouldn't be back until about 1 hour later. The next thing I know she was asleep. "Olenka you are the most adorable person while you are sleeping."

-Shawn's POV

Marisa and I went back to her room and watched Modern Family. She was on the bed tucked in and I was sitting on the edge. I felt Marisa's arm pull me back and I wrapped my arms around her and that's how we slept.