7

Olenka's POV

I woke up in Nash's arms. He wasn't wearing a shirt and he was in his boxers. I tried to wake him up. "Hey, Nash, wake up." I started to rock him back and forth a bit. He groaned. "Good morning, Nash."

"Good morning beautiful." he responded. I blushed.

"Do you want me to make breakfast?" I asked him.

"I will help, but first you can take a shower if you want."

" Yeah I kind of want to wash off but I didn't bring any clothes."

"If you I will let you borrow some of mine, or you can go to your room and get some clothes."

"I will head to my room, do you want to come?"

"Yeah sure, let me just put some pants on and a shirt."

"Ok I will wait outside."

We started heading to my room. He put his arm around my waist. When I opened the door, I was surprised to see that Shawn was in here.

"Hey" he said

"Hi" Nash and I responded at the same time.

"Have you seen Marisa?" I asked.

"Yeah she is in the bathroom" Shawn said.

"Did you spend the night here?" Nash asked Shawn.

"Yeah, Marisa got lonely since Olenka went to your room, I came here to make her feel safe." Shawn said.

"Oh, ok that's sweet of you, don't worry I won't stay here, I only came here to get some clothes, if you and Marisa want you guys can come up to Nash's room." I told Shawn.

"Yeah that would be nice."

Nash and I went back to his room, seeing Cameron awake watching TV.

"Did you have a nice sleep?" Nash asked Cam.

"Yeah I did, and I guess you did too because you two love birds were cuddling all night." Cam said.

"Hey, I am going to take a shower!" I yelled so no one would come in the bathroom.

----------------------

While I was in the shower I heard someone open the door. I looked to see who, and it was Nash.

"Nash, GET OUT OF HERE I AM TAKING A SHOWER!!!" I screamed.

"But I need to get ready to." Nash said while having a pouty face on.

"Nash please get out." I said to him.

"Hey, it was at least a try, am I right." Nash said while closing the door. I couldn't stop giggling.

------------------------

Marisa's POV

I heard someone come into the room but I didn't know who it was. As I walked to the bedroom I asked Shawn who had come in. He said it was just Olenka and Nash, and that Olenka came in to get some clothes and that they invited us to Nash's room in a while. I got ready. I put on some of the clothes Olenka and I got a couple of days ago and I straightened my hair. I put just the right amount of makeup on. Shawn and I walked to Nash's room. I knocked in the door. Cameron opened the door, dam he was hot with out a shirt on but Shawn was way hotter by far. We sat down waiting for Olenka and Nash to get breakfast ready.