10

Nash's POV

Olenka was so cute. The way she looks when she smiles makes my heart melt.

"Nash what are you thinking of?" Olenka asked

"Oh, just how beautiful you are, the way you eyes sparkle every time you are happy, how excited you get when something interests you, I just love you so much."

I could tell she started to blush because she look away from me.

I pulled her face to mine, and kissed her, but this wasn't a regular kiss this one had more passion. I truly am in love with her.

"Hey guys no PDA!" I heard someone yell. I looked over my shoulder and I couldn't believe who it was. My ex Christi.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Christi.

"Oh just on vacation, how about you?" I can tell she was still a bitch by the she talked. Ugh I can't believe I used to date her, I thought she was the one, but then she cheated on my with one of my best guys friends.

"I am here, with my girlfriend Olenka" I responded confidently. The Olenka turned around and looked at me straight in the eyes and said, "Since when did you ask me to be your girlfriend?" I came out more like a question.

I am pretty sure Christi overheard.

"Oh so you guys aren't dating?"

That's when I got out of the pool and pooled Olenka with me.

"May I get everyone's attention?" I yelled

Everyone looked up at me, so did Marisa and Shawn, I forgot they came with us.

"Olenka Gurrola, will you do me the honor of being my lovely girlfriend?"

She came up to me and kissed me, then she pulled away and said yes.

I couldn't be any happier now that I have her, and able to call her mine.

I heard foot steps walk away. I looked to see where they were coming from and saw that Christi had left. I don't know why Christi would be jealous, she's the one who cheated on me.

Olenka's POV

"Who was that girl that you were talking to?" I asked Nash

"She is my ex-girlfriend." he responded.

"Oh, ok , I hope she doesn't bother us, or gets in the way of our relationship."

"She won't, trust me." he answered

Matt's POV

I was at Magcon with the rest of the guys. Nash and Shawn were both trying to get these two girls we met a couple days ago attention. But I had my heart set out for another girl. No one knew about her. We aren't dating, but we flirt a lot. I don't know when to invite her over so everyone can meet her. I hope everyone likes her just the way I do.

Marisa's POV

It was so sweet they way Nash asked Olenka to be his girlfriend. I wish Shawn and I were a couple. A lot of people say that he has a crush on me, and he did ask me out, he didn't ask me to be his girlfriend yet, what I he truly does like me, all these thoughts going through my head.