SWARA GOING BACK TO INDIA

Hey Guys Devil is back. I know u miss Devil so here we go with the next part and happy eid to my all Muslim fans ............ THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL PART 16........... Swasan Room...........
...................................... Swara wakes up at 4:00 am. ( Guys Swara ia habitual to wake up early in the morning for her studies ). She opens her eyes and finds herself in sanskaar shirt.and sanskaar is laying beside in back hug position holding her jaan tightly. She turns and face him. She starts seeing him lovingly. Swara starts caring his face by her one hand........ Swara ( talking to herself ): ohh my devil look so cute. My mr wild devil always ready to eat me.good morning handsome............. She rubs her nose with his nose and gives peck on his lips and get up from bed.she goes to take bath and after sometime she starts her daily schedule doing yoga in early morning and after that she comes back to the room and takes sanskaar laptop for her online classes which she has been provided by college specially for her.she opens his laptop and first thing she found her wallpaper on his laptop. She smiles at seeing this and in wallpaper is written something and it is my world my life my soul my angel.......... Swara blush and sees sanskaar lovingly who is still sleeping. She starts her studies. She closes laptop it is 10:00 am right now............ Swara ( talking with herself ):oh god such a sleeping monster................. Swara goes near sanskaar and start pulling him by her hands........... Swara : sanskaar Jaan wake up it is 10:00. U have important meeting with mr wordsworth. Now get up..........
. But mr kumbkaran doesn't listen her.he is still sleeping.................... Swara :sanskaar wake up na............... But he doesn't wake up............... Swara ( talking to herself ): still doesn't listening to me.i know baby how make u wake up.............
... She lay down on top of him starts kissing his lips sanskaar wake up starts kissing her hungrily he rolled with her. Now Swara is beneath him. She breaks the kiss and sanskaar starts kissing her neck................ Swara :sanskaar stop ur Romance u have to go to ur office. Don't forget u have a important meeting................ Sanskaar ( angrily ): Don't u dare to raise ur voice infront of me. And don't u dare me to order to stop Romance with my wife.......... Swara whispers " such a devil i must say"............. Swara ( shouts ): how dare u mr mahesweri to raise ur voice infront of me.don't u dare u raise ur voice infront of me( pointing finger against him)understand................ Sanskaar smriks And pulls her closer through her waist and kissed her cheek sensualy............. Sanskaar : hmm ok madam. How can Sanskaar mahesweri will disobey his queen............... Swara smiles and says " better now go "........ Sanskaar : ok Jaan i m leaving Don't worry............. He stands up from the bed and went towards the bathroom to take bath............. Swara order servant through phone call to bring Black coffee for Sanskaar........after sometime ragini calls come in Swara cellphone. She takes it............ Swara : hii ragini How r u and how all r there in India................. Ragini : all r good champ missing u................ Swara : i miss u all................. Ragini : champ when u r coming back to India. U know from next week our next semester exams r going to be start............... Swara : ya Ragini Don't worry i m coming soon ok................. Ragini : ok see u soon bye............ Swara : bye............ She cuts the call. She thinks to talk to Sanskaar to going back to India.......... Sanskaar comes back and starts being ready for the office....... Sanskaar : Jaan i m going for breakfast. Please come............. Swara nods in yes and they went towards the dining area. They both starts having breakfast.......... Swara : Sanskaar.............. Sanskaar :hmm what happened wants to say something Jaan........ Swara : hmm actually Sanskaar from next week my next semester exams r going to be start so i want to go back to India for studies................. Sanskaar stops eating and see Swara shockingly............... Swara holds Sanskaar hand.............. Swara : i know Sanskaar it is hard for u to stay without me but baby try to understand me.i have responsiblity towards my younger siblings towards my mom................ Sanskaar faintly smiles and get up from his chair................ Sanskaar : Don't worry Jaan i will arrange everything. I know how u r dedicated towards ur study............... Swara smiles and hugs him in happiness and Sanskaar hugs her back................................. SANSKAR POINT OF VIEW............................. It is hard to stay without her. In these 1week i m just having her with me by her own will. Oh i can't think to spend a plenty minute without her.How i will manage without her in these 10 days... Oh god sometime i feel jealous from her siblings and her mother. She loves them more than me.i just it.for mw swara is my whole family. I love to listen morning scold by her sleeping late.her care in each time for me. Her morning kisses.doing Romance with her nights. I miss each and everything. I just hate her mom and her siblings. Bloody thorn of my life. I have arrange each and everything in my private plane for my jaan....... I know she is also sad like me......... Swara :i doesn't want to leave u......... ME: so don't leave me na........... She playfully hits my back and hugs me tightly and i also hug her tightly. Like this to stop time right now.we breaks our hug and i kiss hwr forehead lovingly. Oh my god i will miss her...... She leaves for India.......... I m talking bath in my swimming pool. Suddenly assley comes in my mansion and near my swimming pool................ Assley : hey sweetheart how r ur wound. I think u r fine. Now we can spend our Night........... I smirk and comes out from the swimming pool.......... ME: i think Assley wordsworth what ever relationship we have in our past is over. So mrs wordsworth go and find another sleeping partner for u. Because i m not interested in it.................. Assley become to listen my statement. I know we come close just because of our physical attraction but now everything is over.............. She angrily says" i think u find another girl better than me right "......... ME: ya u right Assley i have find another better than u and other than my all girlfriend. So Please leave baby from here................ Assley stares me angrily and leaves from there............ Oh god i missing my jaan it is hard to breathe without her presence near me.oh baby i will finish Soon my work n come to u. Oh god i the great business man SANSKAR mahesweri is becoming mad day by day for u my jaan. Just once i will get u. I will never leave u soon from my arms......... Precap: Swara college boys try to rape Swara. will SANSKAR safe her jaan? Stay Tune with Devil and his angel.....................

WILL UPDATE NEXT PART TOMORROW IF GET GOOD RESPONSE