Chapter 15

"I love you, Park Chanyeol."

The said male was too slow to comprehend what he just heard.

The way Baekhyun let these three words out of his alluring lips, in a way that made him feel like he was drowning in love, or the way his name rolled out his tongue made him feel so special, so loved.

Was this the same fallen angel that broke his heart a day ago?

Why was everything happening too fast?
Did he deserve to be rewarded with the thing that he yearned for the most, after all these miserables years?

He couldn't control his body from smiling out of joy, that soon turned to laughing, as he wrapped his arms around the precious human infront of him.

(A.n Chanyeol was supposed to cry but i stopped it because i think i'm starting to make my characters more like me. And do we want that? no)

He tightened his grip around the smaller, as he stroked his hair in a loving manner, that made Baekhyun melt and mentally squeal at the tons of attention he was getting.

'This is what i wanted since forever.'

Both of them thought.

They were the perfect combinatiom of two people who found what they were yearning for and missing silently, love.

Chanyeol suddently let go of Baekhyun, before he softly grabbed his tender hand, kissing it like the gentleman he was willing to be. He closed his eyes and let his lips on top of it for a few seconds, making the petite feel so flustered and shy.

"Will you be my boyfriend, my loved one, my princess, and make this stupid, dump giant the happiest on earth?" Chanyeol confessed, slightly smiling at how Baekhyun was blushing crimson red, making him look like an angel.

"Yes!" He quickly answered, wanting to be done with the giant who was making him insane. He hugged him tight, and burried his face in his robust chest, as he inhales his cologne.

"Thank you, baby."

"I got that on tape!!!" Screamed a squealing luhan, who was being choked by Kyungsoo, who was even more excited.

"This is what i call true love. I can't believe i've seen this with my own eyes!!!" The owl boy said.

The new couple stood there speechless, and the both of them were blushing hard in embarassement.

"Okay,okay. Let's give them some privacy." Luhan said, going back to his senses.

They both left the couple standing at the same spot, staring at each other in pure admiration, not until the gian leaned in for another kiss.

It was a simple, soft peck, with their lips pressing gently against eachother. And after a few seconds, they broke it, smiling at eachother; with a hint of shyness in their red faces.

But they seemes to be too lost in each other's eyes, that they could not take it anymore; they both leaned in, for a more heated kiss.

Chanyeol was softly sucking the smaller's bottom lip, as the other was nibbling with the giant's top lip.

(A.n i have never kissed anyone what am i doing?????? Is this even possible)

They soon parted away, panting, as the taller stroked Baekhyun's cheek.

They were both happy, the happiest they ever felt.

*

They decided to ditch class, and go to their secret place. They layed on the grass, locking their hands together, and surprinsingly looking at the sky instead of each other.

"Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked, to which the said male hummed in response.

"We're boyfriends now, right?"

"Yup."

"And i can ask you anything, right?"

"Of course, princess."

The smaller blushed at the nickname, before deciding to ignore it, "can you sing for me that lullaby that you used to sing when i was down?"

"Okay." Chanyeol replied without any hesitation, as he kissed the smaller's cheeks and forehead lovingly.

(A.N if you have luhan's tian mimi in you playlist play it now!)

Chanyeol sang wholeheartedly, pouring all his feelings out. The petite was blushing madly with an uncontrollable beating heart, and the butterflies in his stomach didn't seem to calm him down.

As the giant finished, he placed a long peck on the smaller's lips, before he layed him on his lip, caressing his hair, and enjoying the lovely weather of april.

***

Word count: 713 words.

OKAY-- I KNOW I SAID THAT I WON'T UPTADE BUT I COULDN'T OKAY I'M HAVING CUTE FLUFFY SCENARIOS OF CHANBAEK RN

but i hope you enjoyed this chapter! Yep i should probably go back to studying because i have an exam on wednesday lol.

Idk if you should expect me to uptade again! I'll try to focus on studying, as much as it hurts 😭.

See you later! Love you 👀💜.