The Artist

I lived a life of total misery. I ran from all my problems, and I had nobody to turn to. Then I met you. You started out as nobody to me. Then we were friends, you helped me, I helped you. You saw the worst of my life, and trusted me with the worst of yours. And you weren't someone that pitied me, you just stayed with me through everything. You understood, and I'm eternally grateful for that. We ran together from everything, and started over here. I remember I fell in love with you so long ago, it felt so natural. I fell in love with your beautiful eyes, the smile that's always on your lips, and the way your hair curls. I fell in love with your persistence, the way you never pushed me, and your constant humor. I love your slight southern accent, and how you never fail to make me feel a thousand times better. I love you, no matter what. You could put me through hell and I would still follow you. I'm putting my life in your hands, and I know you won't drop it. Because just by being there you make me feel like I'm flying. So even through the worst, I'll stay with you. And you're stuck with me, no matter what.

We may have been through a lot, Will Solace, but we can still get our happy ending. And so, all in all, I do, I do, I do. A thousand times over.

You may kiss the groom.

The End