Prologue

Prologue

Think of each known pack as a political group. Arguing over things – questionable things- and trying to be dominant. They are ruled over by one elite, let me say "government" and want their trust and favor.

Now, break down the pack DNA, We have our ranks, which are the building blocks of pack society.

Alpha

Beta

Delta

Gamma

Related to any of these high ranks (I call them Ralna's, personally.)

Pack Warrior

Pack Doctor

Pack Member

Prisoners (of wars, sometimes cocky rogues who challenge the high ranking members.)

Omegon (An omegon is sort of like an omega, but they can communicate with their wolves, mentally, and cannot shift.)

Omega (Omega's can shift into their wolves nor chat to them.)

That is how every single rank works, and no matter whether you are an outcast, or a social butterfly, you have a rank.

The Social Grouping is a little more complicated, it is interdependent with the pack rankings, while the pack rankings stand alone.

The Alpha's and/or Luna/Lune's have the most connections, and you must obey their commands.

The Beta has around the same connections, and you can resist – by an inch which is merely impossible.

The Delta has a modest amount of connections and they don't have a tone – you just obey 'cause you don't want to upset the Alpha.

The Gamma's have a modest amount of connections, everyone loves them and they take after the pack.

The Ralna's on the other hand are only popular because they are related to the higher ranking members (It also depends on which high ranking member it is.)

Pack Warrior social statuses rely on their strength, the weaker they are, the least connections they have, the stronger they are, the more connections they have.

Pack Member social statuses depend on their friendships (such as being friends with the Luna/Lune) and impressions (the people they managed to impress during their first meeting.) They work kind of like high school students and depend on your clothes, partying skills and kissing skills.

Pack Doctors are usually friends with the elderly and patients, and don't seem to enjoy too much socializing.

Prisoners: If you count talking to themselves, then they do have social statuses.

Omegon's usually stay in groups consisting of other omegon's and/or omegas

Omegas don't get the privilege to socialize due to the fact they have more work than the omegon's that are urgent and could result in a lashing or insults.

I am an omega myself and it is partly my fault.

My dad was an omegon when my mom – whore – conceived me. This relegated me to the status of an omega. I also cannot shift or talk to my wolf, another reason I am an omega.

The reason I so kindly interpreted my mother as a whore is because I cannot lie – just kidding, I can (though I am not lying now) - and she is what she is.

A slutty whore.

She did the nasty deed with my father and kept doing it until she realized she was doing the deed with an omegon. She pretended to love him but had eyes for the Alpha – frickin' pervert -.