Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Cedar's POV

Roe wasn't exactly happy with the choice of words I used. He repeatedly told me that those words symbolize and upcoming death.

In fact, when I was moping, he started asking me if I had actually "seen the light." I shook my head no and I said to him,

"No, I'm just upset that I was going to end up mated to a jerk, and still will." Roe didn't seem to understand, he knew that I had accepted the rejection but he didn't understand how to bond could still be there.

"His wolf is still holding onto this "relationship", if his wolf continue like this, and we continue to notice each other – even more due to the rejection – then we'll end up together. Somehow."

I felt like crying. Why can't a she-wolf live the bachelorette life, or even choose who she ends up with. Though, that would cause complete pandemonium and giving positions would be extremely hard.

Then it hit me what mates may have been made for.

They were made to assign positions, to give the werewolf society a strict and orderly system. Just like the factions in that movie, Divergent.

Except the factions are the ranks. Rejection bent the rules of this society, which must be the true reason people look down upon rejected people more than the ones who started the rejection process. Another reason why they were given "second chances". So the society could keep moving. Stop the revolution process, the evolution process.

There is much I know but haven't even begun to expose that information.

This is why the society split into two.

The RITTS and the Society.

The Ritts stand for:

Reality

Is

The

Truth

The RITTS removed the ranking system and put in their own kind of system. All RITTS are recognized as "unruly" rogues who have to be "put in their place". But there are some rogues; such as Roe, who haven't left the society.

Though I know he's hell-bent on doing so.

The RITTS believe the Moon Goddess is a fake, which is why the Society believes them to be out of their minds. Who else could've created them?

Another train of thought was stopped by Roe. But this one was important. Yet, so were the next few words that changed my fate and my destiny.

The same fate that would eventually let me,

Find My Voice.

*I'm sorry for the short chapter, but this one is really important, and though most of the behind the scene storyline takes place in Prologue, Chapter One, and Chapter Two; the rest of the chapters will be within the scenes and will have little flashbacks. Instead, Cedar/Roe will be the center of the action.

This is my favorite chapter, only because of the last line that represents the entire story. Thanks for reading this far, Michelle MYTHS.*

h;T