ー @1980aesthetics X Bill

the funeral for georgie denbrough was one of the worst, and best days of lauren's life. she had always had a crush on bill. he was so kind, and well mannered. not to mention handsome. but they  had only talked several times; mostly about homework, or the lunch special.

she wore all black, her brown hair in two braids, black ribbons on the bottoms. when they got to the funeral lauren stood with her parents, across from bill and his. they made eye contact more than once, she felt butterflies (even though she shouldn't have.)

when burrying the casket was done, there was catering at the diner on main street. bill and lauren's families were close. when her parents were giving their condolences to his, she pulled him aside.

"i can't imagine what you're going through right now. but if you need to talk I'm always here. anytime. you will make it through this bill." she grabbed his hand and smiled.

"t-thanks l-lauren." he mustered the best smile he could, but there were tears filling his eyes. "it r-really m-means a lot."

then to her surprise he pulled her into a tight hug, she could feel him shaking and crying into her shoulder. he was a foot taller, but he was bending over.  the shoulder of her black dress was soaked in tears. bill denbrough's tears. she had never seen him cry, ever. not once in school. he pulled away and wiped his tears. then his parents called.

he hugged you again and went back to his family. you knew that you would never forget that moment, as it meant so much to you. after that, you two had become friends. your crush on him not fading the slightest bit. and maybe, he even started to reciprocate them.