- Richie Tozier (1)

science was the worst class. mostly because of the teacher, somewhat because of Henry Bowers and his gang and basically because the trash mouth that sat beside me. Richie tozier. He would always steal my notes and copy them even though he was pretty intelligent himself, and constantly tap my shoulder and head just to be a dick. But, I've also kinda had a crush on him since he fourth grade.
Today was the worst/best though, since our teacher had just assigned us lab partners.
"Richie! Y/n! are partners.." she said, then moved along to the next pair. I turned my head slowly to look at him, and he was grinning like a mad man.

he slid his desk over right next to mine, still grinning.
"So... what are we doing for our project Madame?" he said, doing his 'best French accent', which was terrible.
I looked down at the sheet our teacher handed to us, naming three different projects we could do.
I gestured towards the sheet. "One of these." then I read all of them, trying my best not to pay attention to Richie who was practically hovering over my shoulder.

"Let's do number three!" he yelled, right beside my ear, making me jump.

"Fine. I don't care. I'm probably going to have to it all by myself anyway." He looked offended, and grabbed his chest.
"Ouch. That hurt." then he smiled.

he was so annoying, but maybe doing this project would help me see a better side to him and maybe even get closer. I slammed my head on my desk and shut my eyes, hoping he wouldn't be this annoying the whole damn time.