Slave

3rd Person POV

Ren spent the night with Ivar. It was an eventful night, meaning they had a lot of sex. But now the sun was rising and it was a new day.

"Wake up Ren!" Ivar whispered.

"Fuck off! It's too early for this." She groaned.

"Did you just talk back to your master? Slaves who talk back get punished." He warned.

"Don't be ridiculous Ivar!"

"Today I am not Ivar. I am your master. And you are my slave. Get up."

Ren stood up, "Yes master." This made Ivar smile. He loved this power he had. He had all of the control.

"Are you going to punish me for taking back?"

Ivar's eyes widened and his smile grew bigger. He sat up and motion for her to approach him. Once she got close enough he grabbed her and flipped her she was bent over his lap. He rubbed her bare ass, then he brought his hand down and spanked her. Ivar repeated this a few times. Not before long, Ren's ass was bright red.

"Alright. I think that's enough." Ivar said, "Now get dressed and go make me food." She obliged and dressed in front of Ivar. She left his room and began gathering ingredients for breakfast.

Aslaug appeared, "Ren, what are you doing?"

"I'm making Ivar's breakfast."

Aslaug laughed, "Oh child. There is no need we have slaves for that."

Before Ren could reply Ivar crawled up to the dining table and interjected.

"You see mother. Ren is my slave today."

Aslaug looked rather confused.

"I lost a bet."

"I understand now."

Ren made Ivar breakfast and set a place at the table for him.

"Feed me." He demanded. Ren picked up some food and shoved it into Ivar's mouth, making him gag.

"Are you mad woman?!"

Ren only giggled. She then picked up another piece of food and gently placed it in his mouth.

For the rest of the day, Ren did whatever Ivar commanded. She washed his clothes, made his meals, stripped in front of him, she basically tended to his every need. But now, night was falling and the day was nearly over. Ivar and Ren were sitting on Ivar's bed.

"Before I go home, is there anything I can do for you master?"

"Yes. Could you lay with me for a while?"

Ren smiled and crawled into bed with Ivar. She kissed his cheek and rested her head on his chest. They both drifted off to sleep.