Chariot Rides

Ren's POV

"So, Ivar, I have a question." I said.

"What do you want?"

"Well, I was wondering if you would take me for a ride in your chariot?" I asked while batting my eyelashes and pushing my breasts together. I noticed him staring at my chest and letting out a loud huff.

"Darling, we've been over this. I told you I won't take you for a ride in my chariot. It's too dangerous and you might fall off. There isn't that much room."

"But Ivar--"

"I'm sorry, but that's a no."

"Please! I swear I'll hold on really tight!" I persisted.

"Ren, I told you I'm not risking it."

I had a small smirk on my face, "what is the prince of Kattegat scared?"

"I am not scared. I'm not scared of anything!"

"Then take me for a ride."

Time Skip

"Ok, hold on tight. Don't let go. I don't need you getting hurt."

"Alright Ivar, lets go!" I howled. Ivar commanded his horse to start to move and we did, but we were moving very slowly.

"Come on Ivar. Impress me."

After I said that his horse started to move a lot faster. The cart started to jolt more and more with each pound of the horse's hooves. I could feel my feet slipping out underneath me when we hit a large bump in the road. I had fallen off of the cart. I felt a sharp pain in my head and then everything went black.

My eyes fluttered open and I was resting my head in someone's lap. I looked up and my eyes met with a pair of beautiful, blue orbs.

"Ivar" I hummed. He smiled down at me and gently tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. Then something changed. His eyes grew dark and hateful. A sharp hand came down on my face. I could feel the side of my face swelling with pain. He shoved me off his lap and spit on me.

"Whore!" He yelled.

"Ivar... please, I don't understand!" I stammered.

"Shut up, you slut!"

He pulled my hair and slammed my head against the hard floor.

He leaned close to my ear and whispered, "You are nothing. No one wants you. No one cares. I hate you, stupid woman."

I don't know what is happening. My heart was aching and I could feel tears streaming down my face. My head was bleeding from the abuse and I don't know what had gotten into Ivar. My vision started to blur and once again I fell into darkness.

~to be continued~