First Lesson

Ivar's POV

Ren, my love, was standing in front of me naked and I didn't do anything other than stare. She is so beautiful. I froze and removed my hand from her chest.

"Ivar? Are you going to try to do something so I can instruct you?" Ren asked me looking rather annoyed. After she said that I had this sudden urge to satisfy her and prove myself a man. I pulled her down on my lap and kissed her. She seemed surprised but the she kissed back. She wrapped her arms around my neck and my hands slid down and squeezed her ass. I don't know what came over me but I slapped her ass too. She broke the kiss.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Not so rough Ivar. We've only just started." She laughed. I smiled at her and tried to kiss her again but she moved her head away from me. She smirked and got off of my lap.

"Where are you going?" I asked, missing her touch.

"Well, I don't think it's fair that I'm naked and you still have on all of your clothes. Remove your shirt." She ordered. I lifted my shirt over my head and Ren blushed. I never understood why she was so shy. She's seen me shirtless plenty of times and the Gods know I've seen her naked before. She leaned down and pecked my lips.

"I want you to try something else." She said.

"Oh. And what would that be?" I asked. She didn't say anything. She simply walked towards me, grabbed my hand and put it to her womanhood. My eyes widened and my face turned red.

"Rub." was all she said. I stroked her folds and gently inserted a finger. She moaned my name. I began pumping my finger inside of her and I could feel how wet she was. It made me crazy, I was amazed she wanted me this badly.

"Oh, Ivar."

"How I am I doing?" I asked smugly.

"Harder." After she said that I added another finger and began thrusting my hand inside of her even harder, earning a quiet scream from Ren.

"Yes Ivar. Like that." She moaned into my ear sending shivers down my spine. I added a third finger making her buck her hips harder on my hand. I started rubbing her clit with my thumb.

"Oh, Ivar. I have to--"

"Cum for me." After I said that she let out one final scream and she came on my hand. I pulled my hand away from her area and stuck my fingers in my mouth so I could taste her juices.

"You taste sweet, Ren." I said with a wink and she giggled. She stood up and put the contents of her dress back on. It had a large tear going through it but that was the only thing she had to wear home.

"Ivar."

"Yes."

"No one must know we are doing this." She said. I nodded. But I was angry. I wanted everyone to know what I could make her do, what I could make her say, how I made her feel. I wanted everyone to know but I respect her enough to keep my promise.