First I love you

You were in the living room reading a book when you hear a knock on the door.You went to see.You open the door and it was Edmund your boyfriend.

"Hey Ed."you said.

"Hey Y/N.I have to tell you something."he said.You just nodded your head.

"I love you Y/N."you couldn't believe it.He loves you.

"I love you too Ed."you said happily and then you hear a laugh from outside.There were Edmund's friends.

"Oh you really did it.This was the best dare ever."one of them said.

"Dare?"I asked.

"Y/N I can explain."Edmund said.

"No.This was just a dare I really thought you love me.Why are you guys so stupid.So the whole relationship was dare too,huh?Do you know how I'm feeling know?I feel stupid because I fall for you.We are done!"I said as tears was falling and close the door.Edmund knocked a few time but he leave.He calls me and texts me but I ignore him and just cry.

Next morning I went shower and dress.When I finish I was I got a new text.It was from Edmund. I wanted to ignore it,but I decided to read it.

E:Please come in the park we meet at 8pm.

Y:Why should I?

E:Please just come

I sighed.

Y:Fine

When the evening come I went in the park.It started rainning and Thanks God you take an umbrella.When you came there was nobody expect a figure in the middle.The figure turn around and it was Edmund.He was soaked.He came closer to you.

"H-Hey Y-Y/N."he said shakily.

You look at him.He has red and puffy eyes.He has black circles under his eyes.

"Edmund where your umbrella?"you asked.

"I didn't expect rain."he said and laugh a little.

Y/N I'm sorry for yesterday.I was a jerk.I didn't want to be loser so I did a dare.But on the other hand I was happy because I really love you Y/N.I just didn't know how to say it.I was afraid that you don't.You are so sweet and caring person.I understand if you don't want to be my girlfriend anymore.I just wanted you to be happy.You will probably found a better guy then me."he said and started crying.You couldn't watching him like that so you hug him thightly.

"I forgive you Edmund.It's ok."

"I love you Y/N."he said and look at you.

"I love you too Ed."he said and you two kiss.It was a kiss on the rain and it was sweet and passionate.