Empathy

Three months after the news that Logic was pregnant Anxiety and Prince were named Empathy's guardians. Morality became fiercely protective of Logic and did everything he could for him in the months leading up to the due date. Since Logic had no... ahem... opening... he would have to have a caesarian birth, and Empathy would get her milk from Clarity, who had had two children already through Pride (Modesty and Vanity were charming children, even if Vanity could be a little full of himself.) Six months after the arrangement was made there were just weeks until the due date, and Clarity and Curiosity (who were both qualified) were setting up the required equipment to perform the cesarian.

"Ah!" Morality looked at him

"Honey are you ok?"

"I think - ah!" Clarity saw it

"Logic you're contracting! Come with us and we'll perform the cesarian. Breathe for me. in hold and out. that's good, you're doing great." She gave him the anaesthetic  and his eyes closed.

He came around slowly to see Morality holding their baby, walking over as the baby stretched its arms out towards Logic. 

"It's a girl Logic. We've got a daughter" He smiled while supporting her head, looking down into the rich chocolate eyes as they widened and blinked up at him, tiny fingers curling around one of his.

"Hello there..." Logic eskimo kissed his daughter so she giggled. He spoke her name softly in unison with Morality "Marian"