Welcome back

Remaining Trill : Chapter 1

Omniscient P.O.V

" 138,139,140." Mir said as he finished the last of his push-ups, He was waiting out the longest night of his life. This would be his last night in a place he so desperately wanted to break free from,he was anxious but was slowly angering himself, thinking about the fight he and Vaeh had a little over six months ago in one of their private visiting sessions. She hadn't been to see him in six months and when he called she'd let the kids talk to him. "Who is she yungin?" Old Otis asked from his bunk. Otis was one of the older inmates who just so happened to be one of Jamal's good friends." What you mean?" Mir asked sitting on the bunk across from Otis." Your just like ya old man." Otis said referring to Jamal,Jamir's father. Mir chuckled breathing heavy." What you talking bout man?" He asked as his mind wandered on back to Vaeh." Man I shared a cell with ya pops to,all he ever talked about was sharee. Now I've never heard you mention a name but I have seen that pretty little thang waltz in and out of here, just like I seen that big ass rock on her finger so again. Who is she yungin?" He said earning another chuckle from jamir. " Nevaeh." Mir sighed he felt defeated thinking back to the words she yelled before leaving that day.

Nevaeh's P

Nevaeh's P.O.V

" Zoreigna and Zoron Carter, I will not repeat myself again." I said talking to my two youngest. We were at the grocery store getting the things we would need for Saturday nights festivities. "Sorry mommy." They both replied turning to face forward In the car like shopping cart, that I had been pushing and pulling around this store for almost an hour and a half, my frustrations were not directed towards my babies I just haven't had a good morning at all." Hey are you two ready for the fireworks?" The cashier asked talking to the twins as I unloaded my cart, it was two days before the forth of July and I had to get things ready for the block party we always have. You see every since Mir got locked up his enemy's has made numerous attempts on the family, so on every major holiday I try my hardest to make them the best so that my babies won't feel as if they're missing out on any types of fun." No they scare we." Jamari and jaz'Marie said putting on an instant pout face,I smiled because it's true my babies were terrified of the fire works, and they always clung to me or daddy during the forth of July block party." They are so cute,how old are they?" She asked looking at me."they're four and a half, say thank you babes." I told them as I finished unloading my cart and got my wallet out." Thanks." Jamari said smiling jaz'Marie just looked at her, I swear she's just like Mir always mean mugging. My baby literally hates everyone except me,my daddy, mama,and her uncles, javen's her favorite and then it's Zay. " your total is $518.72." She said I nodded pulling my card from my wallet to pay." Thank you, have a nice day and enjoy your weekend" she said earning another smile from me and a " Bye." From Mari making her laugh." He's flirting." I joked as I pushed the cart to the exit And headed out to my all black and gold 2017 mercedes benz gl450 suv,once I loaded the car and got them situated with their snacks and sippy-cups we were on our way, but before I went home I had to go to the bank to deposit the money from the businesses. Mir left me well over 3.6 million dollars in our off shore accounts and I had to legalize it so I opened a jewelry store with jewelry lines inspired by all of my kids yes including Jalen,Mir and myself. Then I opened a clothing store also with clothing lines inspired by all of my kids and an intimacy line inspired by myself, I had a gym built from the ground up and put Jamir's name on everything as a present from me,and lastly I opened a nail and hair salon for myself, half of the money that's being made from all the businesses in total is split four ways going into separate bank accounts for my babies when their older,and the other half is split three ways some going into my own bank account, some going into mir's separate bank account and then we have a shared account. Speaking of Ja'mir I know it's nearing his out date and I honestly couldn't be happier, but it also saddens me because I shouldn't have said what I said but I was hurt, and I know that by me saying what I said he's questioning himself, I knew it would mess with his head just like I knew it would hurt me more in the end.