A Test Of Faith

Remaining Trill: chapter 3

🚨 FINALLY I KNOW,
Heyy loves I really hope you enjoy this chapter because it really was challenging to write, giving that I really don't want to ruin the first book with the second book. Everything has to be perfect and I think I'm being just a little to hard on myself and that alone stresses me out and it sometimes creates writers block and that only delays updates for the book,and for that I won't hold you up here with all of my ranting so....🚨

                      <One week later>

Omniscient P.O.V

Zay sighed as he stood in the middle of the hospital room Zuri was being transferred to, everyone decided that It would be best to have her transferred back to California so that she was closer to home, and so that the specialist wouldn't have to travel back and forth between patients. Zay needed Zuri to be Dr. Thomas's main priority, given that he had turned Dr. Jones's willing hand to help down. " You ok baby?" Mama jas asked as she came in bringing flowers and balloons, while Julian followed behind her. Zay shook his head, for the past week he had decided not to go along with the surgery, because he felt the need to give Zuri a chance to wake up but she never did." I don't know what I'm doing ma." He confessed as he sat in the bedside chair, mama jas sighed as she sat in front of him on the bed." Give me your hands baby." She said and Zay did as she instructed him to. " Five years ago I was introduced to a broken hearted little boy, I took to him because I felt like I could somehow make everything better for him just like I had done for my own sons. Zay you were heart broken about your father and I will not let you feel that same way over Zuri, she's strong and resilient baby and she's gonna pull through." She said." How are you so sure?" Zay asked making mama jas chuckle." Baby the question is why are you so unsure of it?" She asked getting up making Zay stand to, smiling as she cuffed his face with both of her hands, seeing his eyes water." Xzavier those tears you so desperately want to shed will only fertilize a love that's real, a love that has been hurt,and a love that has refused to die. So let it out baby." She said encouraging Zay to let his emotions show, and he did just that as he dropped his head in defeat." It's ok not to be okay baby." Mama jas said as she wrapped her arms around Zay and let him cry." She's proof that you can walk through hell and still be an angel." She added wiping her own stray tears.
***
Two hours had gone past and Zuri was still in surgery, Zay paced the floor as everyone sat holding on to hope and praying silently." Fuck man, what's taking them so fucking long." Zay roared throwing his ringing phone seeing that it was Ciara calling for the forty-Fifth time in the last thirty minutes, scaring the kids but he scared zavia and zaya the most as they both yelled out "daddy." To him,Zay shook his head." Fuck man." He mumbled picking the both of them up and walked off. As Zay sat holding the both of them while they cried he got lost in his thoughts.

 As Zay sat holding the both of them while they cried he got lost in his thoughts