"Feeling... Better?"

•• Jackson's POV ••

I wanted to know. Needed to know what happened to my baby. He was shaking so hard, he was hysterical, bruises, cuts, hickeys were all over him. I wasn't gonna let this pass.

I swore to protect Yugyeom, now here he is, hurt, broken even... Now I have to get payback for him, but I won't know what kind of payback until he tells me the full story...

I pull him off my waist and make him sit upright "Alright... Calm down now baby boy~ Deep breaths in and out... In and out" I start to slowly and steadily inhale and exhale for him to mimic me. Once he's a little calm down I ask him again

"Sweetie, can you tell me everything that happened to you? You can leave out details if you want to baby.." I smile a little as Yugyeom nods, still sniffling. "What happened after you sat on the bench?" I start it off for him so he knows what to say.

"I j-just sat there quietly for a-about five minutes then s-suddenly someone took me by the wrist and drag me to the men's room.." I nod to signal I understood "I-It was J-Jinyoung.. My ex and he... He k-kissed me.. He touched m-me Jacks-son..." His voice began to shake again.

I could feel blood starting to boil in me already. I cleared my throat "How... How far did he go?" At the same time I wanted and didn't want to know. I felt that "touching" wasn't as far as the f*cker went... "He... He r-raped me... I tried t-to stop him J-jackson ah... But he kept b-beating me.. F-for two hours straight he-"

I abruptly stand up and hold Yugyeom's shoulders "WHAT?! For two f*cking hours straight?!" I yell-asked, I couldn't believe my ears. For two straight hours my baby boy was beaten and f*cking raped. Yugyeom nodded his head as he looked teary eyed.

"H-He wouldn't stop... E-even when I was b-bleeding he didn't stop.. Then he accidentally a-answered Youngjae h-hyung's calls... I screamed th-then he stabbed m-me.." I groaned, deeply frustrated out of my wits end.

I let Mark and Jaebum console Yugyeom as i cool myself off to the side. Soon, I see the paramedics put him on a stretcher, taking him away to I assume was the ambulance outside.

I let a low growl escape my mouth as I follow the others outside. I'll get my revenge... This f*cker doesn't know who he's dealing with..

~ Timeskip ~

•• Yugyeom's POV ••

As soon as they fixed me up in the hospital and got me stitches for my stab wound, Dr. Min visited me for a therapy session. I told him everything that happened and he gave me great advice. He also talked to Youngjae and the others about stuff that I didn't quite hear about.

I was now lying in my hospital bed, staring at the various paintings and floral vases scattered around the room. Youngjae got me a better hospital room, other than those normal ones that smell like cough medicine and look grey and dull. He told me it would help me heal better, which kind of did.

I heard the creaking of the door and smile to myself. It must be Jackson! I immediately think. I was aching to see my boyfriend and his wonderful smile and soothing words again. The door slowly swung open and I saw the last person I wanted to see.

I gulped hard as I saw... Jinyoung, wearing his usual devilish smirk as he locks the door. I was pressing and pressing and pressing the emergency button to signal nurses to me but it didn't work. No alarms went off like they should.

Jinyoung approaches me and I immediately scream, but this time, my scream had no voice, no sound. My voice had gone... Jinyoung keeps approaching me and soon he was on top of me on the hospital bed. "No! No no no! P-please!! Someone! Help me please!" I yelled, but no sound came out.

Jinyoung was kissing my neck as he stripped me of my shirt forcefully. "Noo! Not again p-please! Someone! Anyone! Just p-pleaaasee!" I plead and plead.

Jinyoung slaps me, forcing my head to look to the left. I see Jackson through the window, on the pavement infront of the hospital building. "Jackson! Jacksoon! Help me!! Please! I'm up h-herre! Pleasse.!!" I sob continuously but he doesn't seem to hear me.

Jackson gets in a taxi and my heart immediatley drops. "No... No no no no! No no-"

"NOO!" I yell as I abruptly sit up, sweat dripping down my face along with salty tears. I see around me not Jinyoung but Youngjae and the others, looking completely worried as they stare at me.

That was... A dream... Thankfully...

I calm my breathing by taking deep breaths. Youngjae hugs my head and I sob, I couldn't get Jinyoung out my head... I want him gone... Erased from my memories..

"Shh.. It's alright. It's all okay Yugyeom ah.." Youngjae whispers to me. No it isn't... Stop lying... It'll never be okay. I want Jackson.. I look around and he isn't here. Where could he be?

"Yugyeom-ssi, Jackson will be here in a minute. He had to deal with some business first" Mark said, calming me down as I was having a panic attack because Jackson wasn't here.

I nod and smile a bit. I wipe the tears away from my face and wipe my nose of the snot. I hug Younjae back as much as I can with this stab wound.

"Neh, Yugyeom look at this!" Bambam said cheerfully as he showed me an ugly pic of Youngjae and a caption to it...

(A/N: I literally just stumbled upon this)

I start laughing at the picture. "Ehh hyung what kind of face is that!!" I said in between laughter. Youngjae pouts a bit as we all laugh at him.

I was feeling better...