01

it was a holy looooong day. i can't believe i was assigned to clean the classroom after doing silly artworks, alone.

ah, it's 5:30 and the sun won't freaking fall down. it's so hot, i can't wait for the summer break. which will still be

a month

away.

....

it sucks.

so yeah, i'm walking home and the skies have heard my call. thanks, skies.

there was a newly opened ice cream stall just near the public food stalls.

better check this shit oooooutttt so my brain will freeze.

looking from afar, there aren't much of a people buying. but nevermind the fame and flavor, i need something to eat before i'll melt under this extreme sunlight.

i lined myself at the right side when i arrived at the stall. i began looking at the flavors infront of me.

 i began looking at the flavors infront of me

I WANT THEM ALL

I WANT THEM ALL.

just kidding, i only had few bucks as a poor yet independent little shit.

i decided to pick the a scoop of strawberry. they look supppper tasty.

now that i've decided what to buy, i looked at the line infront of me and notice that i'm the next customer from the counter.

i can see that the attendant at the ounter is looking pretty pissed from accomodating that male customer. he was speaking words (that i cannot hear) and picking his finger through the glass, pointing at several ice cream flavors.

he looked kinda normal. though who wears a sweater on a super hot day?

yet of course, it's taking him long on the counter. i'm so close to getting furious, i'm so hungry.

as the nosy i am, i walked closer towards the counter.

"sorry, can you please hurry up ordering?" look, that's the nicest way i could speak.

the guy turned and look at me.

he seemed like my age. but for one difference, I don't look dumb like that.

"oh, sorry." he apologized.

"why is he taking so long?" i mouthed the counter attendant.

"i'm just really curious.....and confused." he said.

"look," then this guy just freaking hold both of my shoulders and dragged me to left side of the counter infront of more ice cream flavors.
"what's the difference of 'coffee crumble' and 'rocky mocha'?"

what the actual hell? is this serious? am I being played this early?

"the name, duh."

"but, how does it taste..."

"none of my business. if you can't decide then i'll order first..." i said as i shove his hands off my shoulders.

this guy acts like i know him. what an idiot.

"miss, i'll have a scoop of stra--"

before i could finish my sentence, what i knew next is i'm being taken infront of the ice cream glass once again.

"well, who said you can just--" oh god, i've been cut off again.

"no, look. both have the same color and those rocky chocolate burst...but the taste..." he blurted once more.

i swear, this is pissing me off.

"mocha is mocha. coffee is coffee. contented?." I said and again, moved away from him.

"hmm...that helps but not enough." he said while putting a finger below his chin, like he's thinking too hard.

"but please just help me pick one~~~" He said.

with an aegyo.

ew

gross.

"what the actual f--"

"pick one pick one pick one up~"

gddammittt i'm gonna puke

"holy, stop stop okay?" i said as i tried to calm his hype ass.

"coffee crumble taste better. the mocha flavor doesn't stand out much when paired with rocky chocolates." i wished that helps, so i get my own ice cream and get away with him.

"omo." he blurted while putting his hands on his lips. oh my gosh i hate this word and i hate to be here.

"miss!! let me take the cookies & cream one!!" he told the counter girl.

what the hell???? whats the questions all for?? he knew he was getting cookies & cream and he was asking nonsense?????

boi whats good

i glared at him before i took my turn in the counter and ordered my strawberry scoop.

this guy won't leave even after he got his cup of ice cream, and he's pissing me so much so i need to run when i get mine.

"strawberries! why didn't i saw that?" he said as i am about to leave.

"go home, idiot." i replied and walked as fast as i could.

"donghyuck."

he smirked before he went and left.

like i care if thats your name.

oh my gosh, i'll pay a million dollars (which i still dont have) not to meet people like that anymore in my life