11

it has been a long fucking day in school. we did exams. and i don't know anything about it so i didnt have anything to answer. i'm failing, i'm the best ;-)))

i havent seen donghyuck as well today, we took different exams so he was at the other side of the building. this is the first time, this year, that i'm going home alone. i can't text him, i forgot my phone at home. you're so great park jisoo ;-)))

when i get the hell inside of my house, i hurriedly went upstairs and threw myself on my bed. i need to fucking sleep this fatigue or i'm dying.

.
.
.

i woke up with music blasting through my windows from the house beside mine. i quickly got up and opened my window.

"HEY SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" and screamed.

"this is real music bro!!!" the neighbor opened his window too and screamed back. he was....
.
.
trying to dj.

i checked my phone and saw that it was already 11pm.

"it's 11pm, could you turn it down?? like just a little bit?? please?" i asked. the man shook his head and lowered the volume.

"thank you! what's your name by the way?" i shouted from relief.

"DJ JOHNNYYYYYYYY IN THE HOUSE!!!!!" while he held the microphone on his mouth and blasted it with full volume.

"ok oK MAN I GET THE HYPE." and i closed my window. i got the weirdest neighbors seriously???

i laid myself on the bed so i can sleep again. and my stomach rumbled.

yes, i haven't eaten since lunch. you're dying, park jisoo. you're killing yourself.

i slipped into my tank top and baggy pants. i went downstairs and stormed out of my house. okay, i'm getting instant noodles.

i walked to the nearest convenience store which was 9 blocks away from my house. why does it has to be too far -_-

i swung the door opened and thanks, i'm the only one here. i went to where the instant noodles can be found so i took one cup of it. i paid it at the cashier and poured hot water on my cup. i sat on the table at the farthest back of the store.

while waiting for the noodles to cook, i heard the door swung opened. i didn't really mind and began eating my noodles while humming to red velvet's rookie (which was playing on the store's speaker) and i sound like a dying giraffe :-)

my eyes swept to the fisheye mirror inside the store and saw that the one who entered was a man. he just finished buying something at the cashier and sat 3 seats beside me.

he was wearing a black hoodie (that resembles a raincoat actually) and torned faded jeans.

i'm soon going to finish my cup but when i glanced through the mirror again, i noticed that he never really bought something.

because he's staring into me now. through the mirror. without doing anything.

HE'S FUcKINg LOoKInG AT ME hE'S nOT MOvING OGGJFgHFUdYDyC he switched from the mirror now and watched me directly.

i tried to looked calm as possible so he won't realized that i am panicking so hard right now. i pretended that i'm not finished eating. i'm basically trying to scoop my chopsticks on nothing.

.
.
.

it's been 12 minutes, and he's still not fucking moving or leaving his stare on me. this man is scaring the shit on me. i can't possibly go home now, there's a 102% that this psycho will follow me.