13

mark said we're going to meet their friends today. he told me not to worry and said that the 3 of them are in the same age as i am, and the two were younger than me.

we agreed to meet at that meat restaurant near the town circle. i've eaten here few months ago, alone and kinda finished at least 4 plates of meat ;-)

i slipped into my favorite ripped skinny jeans and a cropped shirt. i tied my hair, it's getting out of hand lately.

i went outside the house and there was mark waiting by gate. he was looking fashionable as he was, leaning on the gate while using his phone.

i slowly approached him and tapped his shoulder. he replied with a laugh.

"why are you here?" i asked as we began walking to the bus stop.

"nothing, picking you up?" he chuckled. the bus arrived and before they got in,

"well, thanks." she replied.

they sat on the farthest back of the bus . it was nighttime, the only people in the bus were judgemental and lonely adults.

.
.
.
.
.

we arrived at the place and saw 6 young men waiting by the front door of the restaurant.  they were smacking one another. donghyuck was trying to break the neck of the other boy. then i see jeno flirting with another guy who has the brightest smile i've ever seen in this world and now it makes me feel ugly.....

"ugly jisoo!!!!"

donghyuck called me so mark and i hurried our way towards them.
"so this is renjun." mark started pointing at the matured looking guy.

"jisung, chenle." and pointed at the two kids bickering at each other. the three of them shook hands with me while smiling cheekily.

"jaemin." and pointed at that smiley guy. we shook hands too.

"jeno!"

jeno was looking and playing at the door before and didn't really noticed me. but as soon as mark called him, he turned his head and looked at me.

"jisoo?" he narrowed his eyes.

"yeah, asshole." i said as i ran into him and hugged him. i pulled away and he spoke.

"how are you still short..." he said.

"i grow 2 centimeters every year!" i shouted as i ruffled his hair. everyone else was laughing with us besides one.

"how come you don't contact me..." i asked.

"i never knew! you moved! you never said they--" jeno began speaking but i stopped him.

"okay, let's go inside." donghyuck pulled me away, swung an arm on me as we walked inside the restaurant.

"what the fuck, get off me lee donghyuck." i whispered before we sat on a huge ass table.

i sat with donghyuck, mark and jaemin while on the other side were renjun, jeno, jisung and chenle.

plates of meat came into our table and everyone of us just started grilling them. they were very funny, but jeno still got no jams. chenle has a very peculiar laugh. jaemin has the weirdest jokes...and jisung, he is evil, must be donghyuck's evil buddy. renjun, he was roasting everyone. actually, they were all roasting mark.

"how come you get a new girl--" jisung began to asked to ask mark but was interrupted by chenle who whispered to him.

"they still aren't on." which i pretended not to hear.

"why do jeno and you knew each other?" renjun asked while still chewing.

"childhood friends!" jeno replied.

"i was one of his friends when he was filming that milk commercial and when he was crying..."

"i still cringe whenever i see that." jisung shouted.

donghyuck was looking like he's planning something....evil. he, chenle and mark are looking at one another, wriggling their eyebrows. then he called the waiter.

"mark, you do it." chenle insisted. i was eating but i was watching them.

the waiter came and mark spoke.

"8 bottes of beer please." he said in a cool way. the waiter was about to leave and get beer then jaemin...

"and melonas!!" he shouted.

"no beer for underage." the waiter said and everyone groaned. i can't help but laugh.

"fuck you, jaemin." donghyuck said. jisung sighed.

"hey, you're like 3 years old. don't you sigh at me." jaemin said.

we ate and joked a lot until everyone basically left the restaurant leaving the eight of us....it's basically the closing time when we got out of it.

"what the fuck, we closed the store." i said.

"i'll walk you home." mark, donghyuck, jeno spoke at the same.

"oooooh~~" the other 4 said.

"who would you go with??" chenle asked.

"i'll go alone. thanks for today!" i asked before anything happens. i walked fast before they could react.

.
.
.

the seven of them bid goodbye to one another and it was renjun and donghyuck who walked their way together.

.
.

dongsookie: u home ugly??

jisoo: yas why

dongsookie: dont go sneaking thru stores
i might not be there to save ur ass

jisoo: im at home
& im not going anywhere

dongsookie: ok

.
.
.

donghyuck realized how renjun was peaking on his phone.

"you like her, huh?"

"gross." donghyuck chuckled.

"dude, you're so obvious." renjun said.

"dude, i'm your friend. i'm naturally and have always been like this." he tried to explain.

"seriously, you like her." renjun insisted.

donghyuck just chuckled again as a response.