19

it's been a week and half without meeting mark. i see him in school, but we never really bump into each other. he's playing when i look through the classroom's window but when i come downstairs during the bell, he's not there anymore.

i tried to keep myself from stressing about it. at least i got to release something to donghyuck so it feels lighter now. but still, i just can't thinking about it.

i would like to stop thinking that he's avoiding me....or maybe he is, or maybe we're just too busy for ourselves.

its been weekends, donghyuck and i barely chat with each other. he said his twin just came home from her dorm and torments him with errands lol.

.
.
.
.

all i knew next is i'm talking to mark with phone. and i don't even know if he called me or i was the one who called.

"i wanted to say sorry for not showing up. i'm avoiding you. i don't want to hurt you, but we can't continue this anymore. i appreciate everything, i hope we can talk again."

"mark."

"i'm sorry, jisoo. we just can't continue this anymore. i can't continue this."

"why now? why?"

"i don't know."

"tell me mark..."

"i feel really a weakass talking to you by phone."

"we're not even there..."

"i know. and i can't do this anymore. i couldn't explain it. you've been really a good friend."

"mark..."

"jisoo, you know i--i just can't work this out."

"what did i do wrong? what do we need--where are you?"

"no, i'm fine..."

"why, mark? i'm so confused. we're almost there..."

"i'm sorry. i feel bad for doing this to you, because of my messed up emotions. there's just a lot going on with my life..."

"i'll see you in school, right?"

"yeah. jisoo, just know that we can be friends again, goodbye."

-

jisoo can't help but let her tears fall as she laid down on her bed. this was so bad. that's why she shouldn't have let this happen, she knew she'll be broken. she knew she'll be left.

she still can't admit that she had expected something.

it was an hour then when her phone notified. she was afraid that it was mark again, but she grabbed it while wiping the tears in her eyes.

donghulk: MISS U bABE
HELP ME GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE

jiSUE: man lets thrash

donghulk: huh

jiSUE: im boooored
no school
lets hang out

donghulk: CANT MAN IM CRYING
twin evil sistah needs me to buy somethin
my bones are not supporting my body no more

jiSUE: make it quick
come with meeee
*insert virtual aegyo here*
pls think im cute

donghulk: k
whatever
treat me somethin