17

i changed my clothes into a simple black shirt and a pair of shorts that i had seen at the bottom of my drawers which i've been searching for years. i decided to wear glasses too, just for a change.

i heard the doorbell rang so i came down from the stairs and walked towards the door.

there stands lee donghyuck in his natural fashion sense, wearing a white shirt with a denim jacket and ripped jeans.

"looking good~~" jisoo said after she locked the door behind her and they began walk towards the bus stop.

"i've always looked this good." he smirked.

"jeno called earlier." jisoo said, remembering that phonecall she had at lunch.

"it's about me, i know, i know." he hissed as they climbed upon the bus that had stopped before them.

"and they said you're acting like an ass." she said and they both sat just before the farthest seats at the back.

"they're the asses." he replied.

"why?" she asked.

"they're asking me to get lunch with them then when i come around, they're going to let me pay all the bill."

"that is what friends are for!!" jisoo laughed.

"they always do it if mark isn't there to shoulder the bill happily." he added.

jisoo froze at the mention of mark's name. she almost had forgotten it. now, it can't be taken out of her mind again.

they came down from the bus as they arrived at the mall. it's been a long time since jisoo bought her last set of clothes.

they entered a store and jisoo started checking out shirts that she like in her shopping bag.

"seriously woman, try something different!" donghyuck said as he began returning the clothes in her shopping bag to their places.

"those were my picks!" jisoo said.

"you've got like 1000 tshirts..." he rolled his eyes.

"since i'm here and you're picking new clothes, let me help you." he said as he dragged her out of the store and they entered a shop where jisoo never really see often.

"my sister buys here quite often...i think this is good." donghyuck said and picked an outfit placed in the corner.

"go on, try this! try this!" he shouted, threw the clothes at jisoo and pushed her into the fitting room.

donghyuck sat on the sofa near the counter while waiting for jisoo to come out.

then she did.

donghyuck was shocked. but pretended not to be. she was thinner more than he thought.

"cool." donghyuck said and handed over another set of clothes, "try this one."

jisoo entered the fitting room once again. this was the first she had worn anything other than shirts and old tank tops.

she came out.

"i look like a giraffe...."

"we're buying both!" donghyuck said to the saleslady when he saw jisoo. he's sweating and he didn't know what to say. he didn't know why either.

"it's on me." donghyuck said before jisoo could even open the zippers of her bag to grab her wallet. he had handed the money to the saleslady.

"your boyfriend really have a good fashion sense...like his sister." the saleslady at the counter said smilingly.

"OH HELL NO."

both of them screamed at the same time which made the saleslady to laugh even more. she had finished putting the clothes in a paper bag and handed it to jisoo. donghyuck had approached the door first.

before jisoo can follow donghyuck, the saleslady spoke.

"you're lucky, with that kid." the saleslady teased.

"swear you don't know how evil he is." jisoo chuckled as both of them smiled at each other before leaving.

donghyuck and jisoo met outside the door and her eyes looked around the place until she spotted something.

;;

forgive me for not updating. this was written months ago but i forgot my password so lmao