18

donghyuck and jisoo met outside the door and her eyes looked around the place until she spotted something.

"care to join me more? i think i'll have a haircut. my hair is killing me." jisoo said as she pointed a salon shop to donghyuck.

"yeah, since i'm already here. you don't need a haircut, you look like a bear either ways." he replied.

"fuck you. i'm just getting a trim." she replied.

"get bald, it's gonna look good on you i swear." he replied and jisoo eyed him.

they entered the salon. jisoo was expecting a trim. but they came out with jisoo having a short bob. turned out that a lady suggested that a bob will look good on her and you know jisoo, she's ready to try everything....so yeah, she got short hair now.

"said you're going for a trim???" donghyuck asked with a sarcastic smile.

"whatever." she replied.

they decided to go home and rode the bus again. on their way, they get passed the restaurant in which jisoo saw mark. she remembered it again. it bothers her.

"i have actually something to say that's why i asked you to accompany me." jisoo started. donghyuck looked at her.

"what?" he asked.

"i wasn't actually going to cut my hair..."

"come on, it was just a haircut. you actually look--"

"i saw someone." she said, looking out to the window.

"of course, it's a mall. it's packed with people." he joked.

jisoo stayed quiet for a minute. would she really tell donghyuck? she just can't opened her lips.

"spill it, bro. the idea of you being quiet is weird." donghyuck said.

"uhm, earlier i just.." she started.

"you just??"

"ok, i saw mark. with a girl."

"oh."

"does he have a sister or anything? because maybe i'm just overthinking....and i have no right about it anyway..." she said.

"he had a brother..." he awkwardly replies.

"oh okay..."

"you know maybe it's a friend, mark's really friendly!" donghyuck tried to cheer the jisoo who was staring blankly to the window.

"i know i should not be worried about it because there's nothing between us anyway." jisoo said when they came down the bus and began walking.

"you don't look good when you're sad!!! come on!!!" donghyuck teased her so she may smile. she chuckled.

"come on! lookie lookie ma supa lookie lookie lookie!" and he just danced at the middle of the street. jisoo can't helped but laugh at her embarrassing friend.

"people are looking at us, donghyuck you're embarrassing." jisoo said between her laughter.

"i'm not going to stop till you're not looking like a loser anymore." he said.

"let's go, you dumbass." jisoo laughed while dragging donghyuck by his arms towards the side of the street.

they reached jisoo's house.

"don't think about it, okay?" donghyuck asked while bidding his goodbye to jisoo who had entered the gate. she smiled at him before she entered the house and closed the door.

donghyuck's kinda cute.
she thought.