04

and then yes, i'm peaking through our classroom window to see mark lee playing basketball at the court.

mark was a senior in our school. he's not that famous (just kidding, he was a member of the basketball team so he's quite famous and goodlooking), but you know sometimes i have social suicide and i can't approach him everytime he walks infront of me. I JUST CANT DO IT AND IT MAKES ME SO FRUSTRATED LIKE

ok lets stop the drama and continue my story-telling. so yeah, i asked donghyuck the other day about his relationship with mark.

turned out to be that they were childhood friends. like really really close friends but mark had to leave their hometown before middle school starts and they've lost contact. a bit. but now that both of them are in seoul, he regained contact with mark and few of his old friends.

so flashback to our conversation 2 days ago.

.
.
.

"i really think you should make a move." he said.

we were sitting on the highest bleacher, watching mark in his basketball team practice. we weren't the only ones watching though, it's a normal hangout place for everyone.

"nah man, i'm not ready to have the most embarrassing moment of my life." i replied.

"look babe, he's not gonna look at you when you're being invisible." he said, and threw an arm around me while pointing mark. i'm kinda used to his clingy nature.

"I KNOW AND I HATE IT"

"i'll hook you up." he said as he leaned on his seat.

"really? what? i mean, no! don't force it!" i screamed.

people who are sitting near from us just turned their heads on me because of my scream. lol im sorry guys go back to your businesses.

"come on, its not like you don't like it." he wasn't looking at me anymore.

"i'm so bad like really bad. i'm gonna ruin this so it's best if we don't talk. ever."

then mark's team started packing up as their practice had ended. mark was using a towel to remove the sweat on head.

"let's go." donghyuck said then he held my arm as we both came down the bleachers. he was taking me to mark. i was closing my eyes, i'm so nervous.

"hey bro! long time no see!" donghyuck approached mark and they quickly did an extra-version of highfive. i can tell that they are really friends.

"you look handsome! i guess that's why you have a girlfriend now, huh?" mark said smiling.

donghyuck realized that he's still holding my arm so he quickly removed his hand.

"ew, this is my bestfriend. park jisoo." donghyuck introduced me to him. mark reached out a hand.

"nice to meet you." we said at the same time. we giggled after that. this is our first, or maybe last conversation. (a/n *sings nae majiMARK cheot sarang*)

"what class are you from?" he asked. i can look at his face in like forever.

"i'm from cla--"

"mark, we need to get going." their team captain signaled mark to come with them.

"oh, i need to go. nice seeing you again, donghyuck! and to your friend." mark said as he walked away and turned his back on us.

-
-

"OMG DONGHYUCK I LOVE YOU" then jisoo threw both of her arms around donghyuck. sure it surprised the blood flowing inside of donghyuck.

jisoo realized what she did and looked at how flustered donghyuck was so she quickly removed her hold on him.

"ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!" jisoo explained herself.

this is the first time i thought she was cute for a second, donghyuck thought.

"thank you, that i get to talk mark. for probably the first and last time." jisoo said.

"i always got you." donghyuck said and they fistbomb.

this might be the best duo of the century.

.
.

a/n: hey guys :'-)) this fic is making me cry tbh idk whos gonna end up with the oc lMAOO just kiddinnn hmu anytime in the messages if u have any story suggestions thanks :))))