nope

Credits to BBCanimefangirl
XD, me being the idiot I am, I first laughed for ten minutes imagining this, and then writing it.
I also do not have a title for this.
Neither did I have time to check for mistakes, I'll check it over tomorrow
Enjoy!
----

"Princeeeeeeeeeeey" Anxiety whined, "stop moving!"

"Sorry love" Prince apoligised, kissing his boyfriend's forehead, "just getting comfortable"

"You've been getting comfortably for five minutes" Anxiety huffed, "stop it"

"Will you two shut up?" Logic asked, "some are still trying to watch the movie"

As every friday night, they were having a movie night.

"Whatever" Anxiety sighed, "just stop moving. I'll push you down if you do again"

"Sure you will"

It was five mintues later when Prince made the mistake of moving again.

It took all of Anxiety's will power to not scream when he felt Prince shift again.
Instead, he got out underneath Prince's arm quietly, and pushed the royal boy to the ground.

Prince yelped in suprise when he landed on the cold floor. After realising that Anxiety had pushed him.

Ignoring Morality's giggles and Logic's smile, He got back on his feet and glared at the cause,
Who only smirked back at him,
"I warned you"

"Whatever" Prince muttered, his ego bruised, "I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick"

"Don't be a sore loser hun" Anxiety called after him, "we're not pausing the movie!"

Prince loved his boyfriend, but pushing him down in front of everyone had bruised his ego.

And oh boy, you do not want to bruise that huge of an ego.

Going in the oppesite direction than the bathroom, Prince made it to the place he wanted to be.
A smirk made it's way on his face as he knocked on the door.

Normally, it would be kind of dangerous to come here, but this required drastic methods.

"Prince?" Pranks questioned, standing in the dooropening, confused, "what are you doing here? I was busy planning a prank on Logic"

"This is more important, I need you help" Prince said, and explained the situation to Pranks, who nodded in understanding.

Pranks quickly came up with a plan to get back at Anxiety,
"I'll have it ready tomorrow, keep him out of his room for now." wanting to go back inside, Pranks suddenly thought of something,
"Oh,  if you want it to be extra awesome, make sure he's sleepy"

----

"Where the heck have you been?" Anxiety questioned, looking at Prince, "Morality forced us to pause the movie"

"Oh you poor thing" Prince teased, "however will you survive now you have to go to bed ten minutes later"

"You know I didn't get any sleep last night, or the night before that" Anxiety complained, curling up next to Prince again.

"You know, I bet I can stay awake longer than you" Prince said, nudging Anxiety, "wanna bet?"

"Sure" Anxiety sighed.

Prince was known to make stupid bets to make himself look cool.
Anxiety just assumed this was Prince's way to get back on him for pushing him down earlier.

Oh, how wrong he was.

----

"I am going to go to bed" Logic said, "you are certain you two want to stay awake? It's late."