Music.

I was plotting and could not not write this and it started yesterday. With 200 words. Then my phone died.
now I'm back, I'm tired... I need sleep.
Big thanks to BBCanimefangirl for helping me out.

-+-+-+-

"Anxiety, you alright?" Morality asked, walking over to the younger one, "Anxiety?"

Anxiety was laying down on the chouch, his headphones. If you really listened, you could hear his music. Noticing that Morality was trying to talk to him, he freed his ears,
"Hmm?"

"Are you alright kiddo?" Morality asked again, "you've just been sitting here for almost an hour?"

"Really, that long?" Anxiety blinked and started to get up, "I'll leave if I'm bothering you.."

"No no, don't be silly!" Morality said and sat down next to Anxiety, smiling reassuringly, "you're not bothering anyone, I just wanted to know if you're feeling okay"

"Thanks dad" Anxiety mumbled and sighed, "I was just feeling, a bit anxious, music helps with that"

"About what? Do you need something?" Morality frowned, his parent instincts kicking in.

"I just-" Anxiety cut himself off before continuing, "I'm feeling anxious about something big that will happen to us and we're going to screw it up, because that's what we do"

"And do you know what will happen?"

"No" Anxiety huffed, "probably something though"

"Alright son" Morality said, "maybe you should try to take a nap"

"Why?"

"Because you look like you haven't slept in days" Morality frowned, "when was the last time you slept?"

"I dunno" Anxiety shrugged, "like, two to three days ago? Not that long ago"

"Anxiety. You need sleep" Morality scolded, "It's okay if you stay up late once in a while, but not sleeping isn't healthy."

"Yeah yeah" Anxiety said, "I'll go to sleep early tonight."

"Sure, you will"

"I will!"

-+-±-

As almost always, Morality had been right.
Anxiety didn't go to bed early.
Heck, he didn't go to bed late.

It was currently 4 am and Anxiety was curled up on the chouch, headphones on again and scrolling through his phone.

Prince entered the room and took note of Anxiety.
He frowned, he had been sure Morality had said Anxiety would go to bed early today, well yesterday.
Sneaking past the chouch he made his way to the kitchen without being noticed and opened the fridge.

Darn, now that Anxiety was here he had to be carefull.
Roman had stayed up late to steal some of Anxiety's yogurt, seeing as he wasn't allowed to touch it.

He was a prince, don't tell him what to do!

Finsihing his midnight... Uh, late-early snack, he cleaned up and tip-toed towards the door.

"What are you doing?"

"Darn it" Roman cursed and turned around, "heeeeeey Anxiety, how are you doing?"

"Oh no you didn't!" Anxiety hissed and was in front of the prince in seconds, "I told you, don't touch my dam yogurt!"

"How did you even?" Prince's eyes widened, "I didn't even say anything"