Things ^~^

7 minutes challenge!
I don't even know if that's a real thing.... A friend and me do it. You write as many things as you can in 7 minutes.
Here we go.
Note: I scrolled through tumblr, so most of the ideas aren't mine!
But, on tumblr, by incorrectprinxietyqoutes
-+-

"He would" Morality argued.

"No he wouldn't" Anxiety smirked, "it's Logic, come on"

"He loves me and he would!" Morality defended his boyfriend, "if I were to run and leap at Logic, he would catch me"

"It's Logic" Anxiety said with a -duh- tone, "and it's not like any of us are really strong"

"If Roman can carry you while you're asleep, Logan can catch me if I jump" Morality ignored Anxiety's blushing face and turned to Logic, who had entered the room with coffee,
"Watch"

With thay he ran towards Logic, and jumped halfway through,
"COMING IN!"

"WAIT NO!" Logic cried out, "I'm holding coffee!"
He quickly dropped his coffee, he couldn't let his boyfriend just faceplant now, could he?
With a loud 'Uhmpf!' he caught Morality and put him down, where he recieved a kiss.

"My hero" Morality smiled, and looked down at the spilled coffee, "I'll go get something to clean this up"
With that he happily skidded away,

Anxiety whisteled, impressed,

"Wow, you acctually caught him, I was sure he was going to ens up on the floor, I mean, with your arm strenght."

"Hey!"

-+-+-

He dropped it.

Anxiety had dropped his pizza.

He was on the ground staring at it, while the others looked at him like he was going insane.

"I'm a bad person" Anxiety said, "I'm a very bad person. I'm a horrible person"

Standing up he wiped away the fake tears and looked at the others, who hadn't said a word.

"No you're not Anxiety, we still love you Anxiety" Anxiety said in a sarcastic way, putting his hands on his hips,
"Idiots"

-+-+-

"This is horrible" Prince groaned, "I want Dad and Logan back"

"Meh" Anxiety hummed, his headphones slightly off so he could hear Prince talk, "we can take care of this"

"Right" Prince sighed.

You, see, Morality and Logic had decided to take a small break and were gone for the week, leaving Prince and Anxiety in charge of Thomas.

Yes, because that's a good idea.
Prince and Anxiety

Of course, they messed something up.
this time, it involved food, a lot of pizza, two dresses, a teddybear, a car and a monkey.

Please, don't ask.
"Okay" Prince said, "how do we usually get out of these types of messes?"

"We don't" Anxiety answered, looking at Prince, "we make a bigger mess that cancels out the first one" He looked around, trying to find something, "don't think that's gonna work with this one though."

"Not helping"

"Not trying to"

"Please just come up with something" Prince groaned, "I'm out of ideas"

"Alright" Anxiety sighed, "to the panic room!"

"We don't have one!"

"Every room can be a panic room if you just panic hard enough"

-+-+-+-

"No Morality, let me take care of this, please" Logic pinched the bridge of his nose, "just, don't say a word."

"Amzangelous" Mority said.

"I said no words" Logic sighed.

"Oh I see" Morality complained, "two weeks ago playing scrabble it wasn't a  word and now it suddenly is, because it's convenient for you"

-+-+-+-

"I don't feel good about this" Anxiety stated.

"It's a school project" Prince sighed, "what can go wrong?"

"Would you like a list?"

"Just let me handle this" Prince said, turning back to his work.

He had been working on a school project for Thomas for an hour now, and Anxiety had been complaining non stop.

"I don't feel good about this!" Anxiety semi yelled.

That was it.
Roman had been trying to ignore him the best he could, no more,
He yelled back,
"When do you ever feel good about anything!"

A smirk.
He freaming smirked.
"Touché Princey"

"I stondly dislike you"

-+-+-

"Anxiety, you okay?"

Anxiety looked up from his phone and saw Morality hovering over him,
"Yeah? Why?"

"You're smiling" Morality pointed out, "did something good happen?"

"Can't I just smile because I feel like it?" Anxiety frowned, "plus, I'm watching this amazing video"

"Yeah..but" Morality tried to continue, but Anxiety's focus had gone back to his phone.

"Don't worry Morality" Logic said, "Prince tripped and fell in the hallway, he recorded it"

"It was pure perfection"

-+-+-

"Not everything is about you"

"That's rude and I refuse to believe it"

-+-+-

"I will put down an 'A" Prince put down the A on the scrabble bord, confident that he would win this game.

"I'm putting down a T" Morality smiled, "to make It at!"

"I guess I'll just make rat out of it" Anxiety said, questioning himself on why he agreed to play.

"Great" Logic said with a rare smile, "I'll take your rat and make 'biostratigraphic' out of it."

"I'm done" Prince announced, "this is why we don't play scrabble with Logic"

With that he flipped the bord and walked out of the room

-+-+-

And that's it for now!

Unti the next time my fellow Nerd Unicorns,

Peace out!